No announcement yet.

Obama blames America for riots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's true, the only thing that keeps everyone from smoking crack is its illegality.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      None of that means anything if all of our children grow up to be addicted to crack.
      How is that different from teens messing with tobacco and alcohol?

Comment

And how come the original penalties for crack were way more severe than those for regular cocaine?
        I'm sure it had nothing to do with the demographics of of the different user groups.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by spambot View Post
          How is that different from teens messing with tobacco and alcohol?
          It's illegal for teens to buy alcohol and tobacco. No one is suggesting that it would be America's fault if teens rioted because it's illegal for them to buy tobacco and alcohol.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post

Almost every time any impartial agency reviews traffic stop data they confirm that indeed your color in a major factor.
            The term DWB is common for a reason.
            They are suspects. Maybe some are pulled over because the Man is keeping them down, but I don't think that's the case generally.

Comment

And how come the original penalties for crack were way more severe than those for regular cocaine?
              I'm sure it had nothing to do with the demographics of of the different user groups.
              That's something that needs to change. What has Obama done about this?

Comment

That's something that needs to change. What has Obama done about this?
                Hmm, he campaigned on that issue and congress corrected most of the differences back in 2010.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

They're a small minority of criminals who hate America, but they do have legal citizenship.

Almost every time any impartial agency reviews traffic stop data they confirm that indeed your color in a major factor.
                  The term DWB is common for a reason.
                  Yep.

And why a man thrown in the back of a police van and beaten to death, regardless of why he was thrown into the back of said police van, is unforgivable and a worthy reason to protest.
                  I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                  X