Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama blames America for riots

Wtf?! Did Mobius get elected POTUS?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

I blame Canada.

Comment

Well, it's Americans rioting in an American city due to injustice in American institutions, so blaming America seems pretty reasonable. (I'm assuming Kid is thoroughly misinterpreting some soundbite from Obama; the hilarious part is it doesn't matter.)
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Was there a hockey game preceding the riot? If not, Canada didn't do it.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

The best part about not being on the internet all day is that I have no idea what is going on.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Obama sure sounds like a community organizer, but yeah, slavery, Jim Crow, drug wars, its been a non-stop war on black folk for longer than the USA has existed

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              The best part about not being on the internet all day is that I have no idea what is going on.
              Baltimore doesn't have enough Elvis impersonators.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

but they do have a Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                  Was there a hockey game preceding the riot? If not, Canada didn't do it.
                  No, but I went to a riot and a hockey game broke out. Ta da Dum!
                  :beer:
                  To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by spambot View Post
                    I blame Canada.

It's a prelude to invasion.
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FIREx-wide-community.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	9101610Click image for larger version

Name:	cb0ojdowiaabtkh.png
Views:	1
Size:	335.9 KB
ID:	9101611

I don't follow collage football. Was there a collage football game in Baltimore?
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                        Well, it's Americans rioting in an American city due to injustice in American institutions, so blaming America seems pretty reasonable. (I'm assuming Kid is thoroughly misinterpreting some soundbite from Obama; the hilarious part is it doesn't matter.)
                        After 100 years you aren't a freedom fighter, because you're an *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                          Obama sure sounds like a community organizer, but yeah, slavery, Jim Crow, drug wars, its been a non-stop war on black folk for longer than the USA has existed
                          None of those *******s were ever slaves. They never suffered under Jim Crow. If they have been negatively effected by the drug war then if you are going to blame America for these riots it would make sense to blame drug users for the drug war.

I realize that there are some racist laws. They need to be changed. But when a bunch of *******s riot you blame them, not anyone else.

Comment

The point is he underhandedly blames the US for the strong hand of the Cuban dictatorship, and I'm sure he's said something along those lines regarding Iran. He's unamerican in my book. That was the accusation made against him during the campaign in 2008. Many people voted for him because they rejected that accusation. Are we going to have more unamerican leftist presidents?

Comment

So wait, are the riots about sports? Or did another innocent black man get killed by a cop?

I know, I know. Some of you don't think a black man can be innocent.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X