Obama blames America for riots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    So wait, are the riots about sports? Or did another innocent black man get killed by a cop?

I know, I know. Some of you don't think a black man can be innocent.
    What are you talking about?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

a question for our sane american posters. i often see the word unamerican used in relation to obama by a certain kind of right winger. am i right in thinking that this a code word for 'black'?
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        None of those *******s were ever slaves. They never suffered under Jim Crow.
        No, just their parents and grandparents and great grandparents, leading to them being born into poverty in areas rife with drugs, and with little hope of ever escaping. Which is exactly what Obama said in what is actually a very moving speech.

Then again you've apparently turned into some strange combination of BK and DocFeelgood recently, so I wouldn't expect you to have actually read or understood it.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
          Was there a hockey game preceding the riot? If not, Canada didn't do it.
          This is true

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
            a question for our sane american posters. i often see the word unamerican used in relation to obama by a certain kind of right winger. am i right in thinking that this a code word for 'black'?
            This should be moved to a copycat troll thread by someone who isn't insane.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
              No, just their parents and grandparents and great grandparents, leading to them being born into poverty in areas rife with drugs, and with little hope of ever escaping. Which is exactly what Obama said in what is actually a very moving speech.

Then again you've apparently turned into some strange combination of BK and DocFeelgood recently, so I wouldn't expect you to have actually read or understood it.
              I guess you never heard of the war on poverty, and the war on drugs. Why do you blame America and not drug users and lazy, violent people with victim complexes?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                I guess you never heard of the war on poverty, and the war on drugs. Why do you blame America and not drug users and lazy, violent people with victim complexes?
                Aww you're a Republican now. Well done.

Comment

Umm... No. I'm a person who blames people for what they have done. You know ... a sane person.

Comment

Still the only 'sane' one in the room eh? It must get lonely.

Comment

Only liberals have commented thus far. Why would I be lonely because insane people don't agree with me?

Comment

Please don't paint all republicans with that wide brush.
                        Not all republicans feel think like that.
                        And There are some democrats that feel the same way.

Kid is an embarrassment to any group you associate him with whether it's Republicans or just Men in general.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                          Please don't paint all republicans with that wide brush.
                          Not all republicans feel think like that.
                          And There are some democrats that feel the same way.
                          I know, I just remember a time when it was a description that would have pissed Kid off. I still hold some vain wish that one of these digs will break through and make him actually think a moment.

Comment

I used to think the same of BK but now know that reasonable discussions will never have any impact so it's just easier to try to shame him.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sometimes, but it could instead mean that Obama isn't a Reagan (the One True American) clone, or that he isn't Christian, or that he's Kenyan (there are a few people who are upset that he's Kenyan without being upset that he's black), or that he's going to take away our guns, or that he orchestrated 9/11, or whatever. So there are many reasons to call him unamerican, but none of them is sane.

Comment

You are correct, that's why blaming America for an American riot in an American city sounds absurd to some people.

Comment

Working...
                                X