Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soviet police killed the wrong Chechnyan yet again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soviet police killed the wrong Chechnyan yet again?

Sorry, meant Russian police.

I don't actually have a link, I just assume that it's a safe bet it happens on the reg.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

I think the Russians are busy beating up gays right now.

Comment

Some of those gay people might be Chechnyan.

Comment

3/10, would be higher if Serb still posted.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Define "wrong Chechnyan." Did said Chechnyan make disparaging remarks about Putin, Stalin, or Ivan the Terrible Awesome? Because in that case they were definitely the correct Chechnyan for the police to target.

If on the other hand the Chechnyan was a supporter of Putin, Stalin, and Ivan the Terrible Awesome, but the police killed them anyway, then said Chechnyan would know that their life was sacrificed for the noble purpose of letting the police kill people, and hence they still wouldn't be the "wrong Chechnyan."

Comment

Are you referring to the terrorist guy who was supposed to have been dead that they recently killed al over again?
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I believe they are called "Chechens".
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by spambot View Post
                I think the Russians are busy beating up gays right now.
                We don't hug gays like Western Gayrope, but we aren't beating them either.
                Knowledge is Power

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  I believe they are called "Chechens".
                  You are correct. My mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellestar View Post

The Russian authorities need to address a deteriorating situation of widespread and concerted abuse against LGBT people and activists. To support our work, p...

Comment

Russian authorities have failed in their obligation to prevent and prosecute homophobic violence.

Russia's authorities are failing to prevent an increase in homophobic attacks, Human Rights Watch warns.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
                        False - in ******DickSuckerCumFelching Russia they most certainly do "beat off" the gays

Comment

Where "beat off" is a reference to all of the gay sex that Russians have on a daily basis

Comment

“Russian authorities should effectively prosecute homophobic violence, and the authorities should stop engaging in and tolerating anti-LGBT discrimination.” (c) Human Rights Watch

Yeah, see what i mean? We're independent country, and somehow USA organization thinks it can dictate that our government should do. Come on, USA, stop your police from KILLING afroamericans. And stop RIOTS in your cities. Mind your own damn business. At least we don't kill our gays, like you kill your afroamericans.
                            Knowledge is Power

Comment

"And you're lynching negroes"

Comment

Working...
                              X