No announcement yet.

Guess who's DL I am???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly couldn't remember what football team he supported, I just googled "what is the most racist English football club"

Comment

Exactly. You failed my imposter test.
      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

If you were an American racist, you could be David Floyd, I guess...
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

American History X-Post
          "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Chelsea are not the most racist football team, that's Millwall.

Comment

Originally posted by spambot View Post
              I'm pretty sure all the racists who haunt this forum are American, Canadian, or Slovenian.
              When did Heraclitus come back?

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                Chelsea are not the most racist football team, that's Millwall.
                No, apparently they are, according to google!

Comment

Well they are most recent famous racist team .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Oh they've been racist for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                      Exactly. You failed my imposter test.
                      I also couldn't remember his level of literacy, but threw in the who's/whose substitution in the thread title just to be on the safe side

Comment

God, I barely remember Spink. It was so long ago...

YYYH, IIRC, posted (posts?) at The Frontier.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                          Oh they've been racist for a long time.
                          A few knobhead throwbacks from the 80's doesn't make a hugely multi-racial team racist. You might notice that the same ********* on that Paris train would have been singing about Drogba being a legend earlier this season. They're just morons.

Comment

Spink posted as Boddington's for awhile, which was the point at which he became a BNP cheerleader

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                              A few knobhead throwbacks from the 80's doesn't make a hugely multi-racial team racist. You might notice that the same ********* on that Paris train would have been singing about Drogba being a legend earlier this season. They're just morons.
                              Yes, racist morons.

Anyway, see what you get if you google "what is the most racist English football club"

Comment

Originally posted by YoYoYoHeyyy View Post
                                Bingo!

Okay, now I'm a different DL. This one might be a bit trickier.

China can do no wrong... BUT I was never a moderator!
                                UR?

Comment

Working...
                                X