Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The War for Reality

CHAPTER 1

without further ado, I shall now delve into the beginning stages of the AAHZ-Theoryâ„¢:

YHWH CREATED THIS UNIVERSE FOR REPRODUCTIVE PURPOSES

and no... not so he could create another YHWH... so the people of HIS universe could reproduce. You see, as moast theoretical physicists would tell you, the laws of physics are different for every Universe, and that is no different for "Heaven" and "Hell" (Which occupy the SAME universe, but we will get into that later.) And he probably created HIS Universe as well, and maybe he might be from a possible THIRD Universe outside both ours and his. To us (and them) he may seem like an unstoppable badass. But ultimately no different than we are to an ant.

The residences of YHWH's universe (Angels and Demons,) cannot reproduce, for whatever reason. So our souls go THERE when we die. Sometimes we get sent back HERE again from over there. I will get into this cycle in a later Chapter. But basically those loyal to him become "Angels" and those loyal to Satan become "Demons." The rest are screwed in one way or another, temporarily anyway (by YHWH's standards.) But I will get into this later as well.

This may all sound very basic and familiar to some... FOR NOW. You haven't heard the good stuff yet.

TIME FOR THIS INFORMATION TO "SOAK"

AAHZ-Enlightenmentâ„¢
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
      and UnOrthOdOx, you may not remember, but we met on the Civ 4 forum years ago where you challenged me to play a game on Monarch level, using the Japanese, with raging barbs. Needless to say... I got my ass kicked. But you admitted that my start location was terrible (isolated on a far away island,) I still never tried that again.
      I remember YOU, but not much about the challenge. Raging barbs sounds like me, so I don't question you there, though no idea why Japan was a thing.

So I've long been used to being told I'm winding up in Hell, but "Demon" is a massive step up from the snow cone stand I've been working on down there.

One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I think sakimobi has something on her mind

It must be the sheer masculinity of the AAHZ-Thrade™.

Comment

Is the phim sex for everyone, or just AAHZ and us AAHZholesTM - or only the mightyTM AAHZ himselfTM, I wonder?
          AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER BANGER

how does AAHZ do it?!
            Order of the Fly

Comment

The War for Reality

First of all let me say WOW for 400 views for a 2 day-old thrade! Still holding page 5 for Google as well, though I can only assume that will only go up. Now for the good stuff...

CHAPTER 2

This Chapter covers a big topic, and i wasn't sure where I was going to put it, so that means NOW. I will be breaking up other aspects of this Chapter in other later Chapters for ease and clarity.

HEAVEN AND HELL ARE A CASTE SYSTEM.

Most people already knew this, to a degree, and they are right. But there is moar to it and I will explain why. Capitalism is flawed because it allows thieves, criminals, cheaters, and spoiled unworthy snobs to gain positions of powar that further damage society because of their corruption. They also have little to zero loyalty to anything other than the dollar. YHWH knew this would happen so that's why he set HIS Universe up as a Caste System.

Basically those loyal to him become Angels, as moast people already knew and I explained in the last Chapter. There are various texts covering this topic that you can look up if you want like the bad-ass cherubim. But one does not simply sin his whole life, die, then beg at YHWH's feet for forgiveness and become a cherubim. That is a caste for only the moast loyal and devout. And cherubim do not serve dinners and clean the floors. They kick demon ass. There are probably Castes upon Castes of types of Angels that YHWH or one of his archangels decide who gets in where. So who cleans the floors?

Yes there are servant angels. Probably that guy who begged at YHWH's feet, gets to clean up the feast halls and tend the gardens for eternity. But that is better than going to Hell right? right?

Hell is a caste system too. And Satan runs the show. Beelzebub, as stated in The Testament of Solomon, decides what type of demon you will be if you go there. If you are LOYAL enough to him to even get that honor. You see, some criminal, greedy, murderous jackass does not sit at Beelzebub's side just because he was a "tough evil guy." why? LOYALTY. Moast people in Hell are in fact suffering and being tortured. They probably get second chances to come back to THIS universe, memories erased, to see if they can do better if Satan is in a good mood. There is probably some kind of contest between many potential candidates. This is why Hell is at a disadvantage and why people like AAHZ are necessary to tell people the truth. But I am getting ahead of myself. High-ranking Demons have just as fun in Hell as high-ranking Angels do in Heaven.

I will cover Athiests, Bhuddists, and the complete Cycle of Life in another Chapter. Time for this information to cook.

AIN'T NOTHING LIKE THIS AAHZ...

anywhere.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

...It needed a tranSParent bacKground, Sir...

Click image for larger version

Name:	AAHZBluntWBeezInHell.png
Views:	1
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	9102246

No pasarán

Comment

Thanks!
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

500 Views and counting. Still haven't finished explaining my AAHZ-Theory™, poasted any pictures, or gone through all the videos I was going to share. AAHZ is adding moar to the list as well so new content should be stable for a while.

STRAIGHT HOOD BANGERS.

no weak sauce.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

TIME FOR AN AAHZ DOUBLE-DOUBLE™

a rare treat for a rare thrade.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

600 views! I want to thank those people that continue to come back to this thrade to check up on new AAHZ-Content™, even if they won't poast.

and like I promised it's time to deliver...

CHAPTER 3

This Chapter like the last one, and has moar to it that I will cover later, but the basics will be laid out for you.

THE CYCLE OF LIFE IS A TRAP

The Buddhists knew this. AAHZ studied Buddhism for years, where I learned to meditate and discover the fascinating way Buddhists view reincarnation. And they are right, to a point. When we die, as I explained before, we either become Angels or Demons based on our loyalty to Heaven or Hell. But other things can happen. As I alluded to earlier, "bad people" suffer in Hell when they die. They do not become Demons unless Beelzebub or Satan decides it so. They demand loyalty just like YHWH does. It would be too easy for somebody suffering in Hell to decide to "become loyal" just to prevent suffering. That's why if they get a second chance to come back to our universe their memories are erased. They might get some inborn talents or mannerisms similar to the previous life but basically they start off fresh.

Athiests also get a raw deal, but they do not suffer in Hell, unless they deserve it by YHWH or Satan's standards. They simply get reborn here in our universe, memories erased and continue to get reborn until they turn into a Demon or an Angel. If they were assholes they might be born in an "unfortunate environment" or situation, while "good" people might come back in a very "favorable or luxurious" situation. I'm sure it's moar complicated than that but that is the basics... but back to Buddhism...

Buddhists want to break the cycle. They want to end the Cycle of Rebirth and enter Nirvana by becoming enlightened. I could speculate what "Nirvana" might actually be but in all reality they might simply be wrong and get reborn again. After all it WAS YHWH that created this universe for recruitment of Angels into Heaven. Satan threw a wrench into things a bit, but we will cover that later.

Coming up... aliens, other religions, different forms of life, and moar!

JUST CALL AAHZ THE DON

time to "ponder."
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

AAHZ THROWS IT DOWN LIKE ONLY A FEW CAN

goddamn sick.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

AAHZ IS NOW ON PAID VACATION

time to SWAG.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

I will continue with the AAHZ-Theory™ later tonight. Meanwhile...

JUST TOO BAD.

Order of the Fly

Comment

No - I'm holding out for phim sex.

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                                X