Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Japan?

Definitely NSFW

Japanese game show where the contestants get hand jobs while singing karaoke (NSFW)

Japanese game show Sing What Happens seriously tests their male contestants’ karaoke skills by giving them hand jobs while they sing. The object of the game is for the contestants to know the song by heart and to not be distracted by the hand job. They need to be able to hit the proper notes—perfectly—in order to win. Sometimes a hand is used and other times feet are used for zee sexual gratification. The contestants must be able to carry a tune until they ejaculate.

Read more at http://dangerousminds.net/comments/j...uCRQS10I8q9.99
      Japanese game show Sing What Happens seriously tests their male contestants’ karaoke skills by giving them hand jobs while they sing. The object of the game is for the contestants to know the song by heart and to not be distracted by the hand job. They need to be able to hit the proper notes—perfectly—in order to win. Sometimes a hand is used and other times feet are used for zee sexual gratification. The contestants must be able to carry a tune until they ejaculate. Stiff competition indeed. The winner wins a whole bunch of shit. I’m not sure if there are any female contestants on this show, but that could be interesting too. I’d like to see one of the contestants do a karaoke version of Bad Brains’ “Pay to Cum.” Now THAT’s entertainment!   via Death and Taxes

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

I'm rolling to disbelieve.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Only in Japan....
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm skeptical.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

if this is not proof that women are oppressing men, I don't know what is?!?
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Is there really a loser?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

too long nails
              sore penis
              strained vocal chords
              your wife sees you on the show

I can come up with many ways to lose here.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                Is there really a loser?
                I would say no.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  Only in Japan....
                  Not even in Japan. That is not a game show, it's either a skit, or piece on a "shocking news" type show. I'm sure of it.

Comment

Don't spoil our fun
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Don't spoil our fun
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Not a bad consolation prize.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                          Don't spoil our fun
                          Sorry, here you go then (also NSFW):

Spoiler:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	55b9005f074210_full.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	9101595

Comment

Thank you for that.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                              Not even in Japan. That is not a game show, it's either a skit, or piece on a "shocking news" type show. I'm sure of it.

© Provided by The Independent

While the UK still plugs away with Take Me Out and First Dates, Japan is forging a head in the reality contest genre with Sing What Happens Next, a game show in which men must attempt to give a note perfect rendition of various karaoke hits whilst being given a handjob.

It's like the seedier cousin of that viral video in which women try and read books aloud while being pleasured under the table to orgasm, and is broadcast on a Japanese adult channel.

It's unsurprisingly pretty low budget, and while a red screen protects contestant's modesty, this clip from it is still very much NSFW:

Here's a synopsis of the show:

"In this program, several candidates must sing a song they learned by heart and not to be distracted by the young lady who is beside them and is masturbating them, sometimes with his hands, sometimes using his feet.

These candidates must carry a tune in absurd conditions, without being distracted and if possible until ejaculation. In the video above, this is the winner of the show, which achieved a score of 74 out of 100 and won a lot of products and sex toys, gel, etc …"

Sex toys and gel etc, what a prize!

To be fair, we already have Killer Karaoke, plus Channel 5 can't keep flogging the dead horse that is Big Brother forever, so don't be surprised if a similar concepts makes its way over here soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X