Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes sister

I don't know what this says but I guess I like her thong
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I think the ECB managed to actually do worse in the last 6 years than Great Depression central banks, so this is well deserved.
      Quendelie axan!

Comment

Confetti ?

She should have dropped something heavy on that man for allowing this greek comedy to continue.
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og View Post
          I think the ECB managed to actually do worse in the last 6 years than Great Depression central banks, so this is well deserved.
          they not only did not learn from the mistakes of the past but also made several other damaging and obvious errors
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

For a Femen - Protest action she looks extremly overdressed ...
            usually they wear less Textiles

Nine women from the bare-breasted political protest movement Femen are in a Paris court today on charges of damaging Notre Dame Cathedral during a demonstration earlier this year.
            Last edited by Proteus_MST; April 16, 2015, 15:25.
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

while i like that picture (the...err...feminist struggle it represents, obviously ) i'm pretty sure that it's against the site rules.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Yeah, not quite sure what they're protesting.......... but who cares.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                  while i like that picture (the...err...feminist struggle it represents, obviously ) i'm pretty sure that it's against the site rules.
                  O.K.
                  removed the Pic and just left the link ..
                  for people interested in feminist struggles
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I think that their cause is very important because of the newspaper articles and in particular the extremely compelling photojournalism that ensues.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I bet they have fun.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

She was an independent protester, ex-femen

Comment

Oh an anti-feminist. I just went from semi to full erection.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                          X