Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsorense View Post
    Oh, my. That was helpful.
    It should be. They're the people protecting your dumb ass.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I don't know about any of the rest of you but I find the use of the "b" word in reference to Hillary Clinton to be annoying. You may not like her but she is a qualified candidate with a long, and well publicized, record of public service. I notice that no one has called any of the male candidates the "d", "c" or "p" word.
      Your humble narrator.
      J
      Have you seen Kentonio's avatar? It's literal meaning is "the worst thing Apolyton can think of to associate you with" ... and also "**** you I'm leaving it, now you have to look at this misshapen penis every day".

(To be fair, I think Hillary has been used in the same exact manner before.)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        How can one argue with that logic? Or is iit inference? I can never tell the two apart.
        To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Aeson, thanks for the interpretation. And I thought it was only a picture of MikeH.
          To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I've got a lot of respect for military folks, but what they think in an election carries no more weight than what a garbageman, or a baker or a lawyer or a financier think. One citizen, one vote.

Comment

I don't know about any of the rest of you but I find the use of the "b" word in reference to Hillary Clinton to be annoying. You may not like her but she is a qualified candidate with a long, and well publicized, record of public service. I notice that no one has called any of the male candidates the "d", "c" or "p" word.
                Your humble narrator.
                J
                Presidential candidates don't need you to white knight them.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                  Have you seen Kentonio's avatar? It's literal meaning is "the worst thing Apolyton can think of to associate you with" ... and also "**** you I'm leaving it, now you have to look at this misshapen penis every day".

(To be fair, I think Hillary has been used in the same exact manner before.)
                  Yeah but the picture of Hillary staring into Christina Aguilera's cleavage with the most perverted grin you've ever seen would have been a better choice.

Comment

If The B1tch wins, the country deserves what we get.

It probably doesn't matter to the peckerheads, but straw poll veterans.
                    People like the unnamed here, donate to her to subvert the country.
                    Weren't you going to leave the US after Obama was elected?

Comment

• You mean in 2008 when people said Obama was a radical Muslim leftist and people called them racists? It turns out that he blames the US for Cuba being under the control of Leftist dictators and he calls the Koran the Holy Koran, but has never once called the Bible the Holy Bible. In fact he takes every opportunity to put Christians and America down.

Comment

• Jeez, you guys oughta get out of there before it's too late!

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                          I've got a lot of respect for military folks, but what they think in an election carries no more weight than what a garbageman, or a baker or a lawyer or a financier think. One citizen, one vote.
                          Maybe Sloww is a Heinlein kind of guy.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            You mean in 2008 when people said Obama was a radical Muslim leftist and people called them racists? It turns out that he blames the US for Cuba being under the control of Leftist dictators and he calls the Koran the Holy Koran, but has never once called the Bible the Holy Bible. In fact he takes every opportunity to put Christians and America down.
                            God doesn't like liars.

Originally posted by President Obama - Cairo 06/04/09
                            The Holy Koran tells us: "O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another."
                            The Talmud tells us: "The whole of the Torah is for the purpose of promoting peace."
                            The Holy Bible tells us: "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God." (Applause.)
                            The people of the world can live together in peace. We know that is God's vision. Now that must be our work here on Earth.

Comment

• Why are we arguing about Obama in a thread about the 2016 election? He's not even running.
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                                God doesn't like liars.
                                Like people who say "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor?"

Comment

Working...
                                X