No announcement yet.

So...I'm Thinking About Next U.S. Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hoping it's a nice dirty campaign with lots of juicy scandals that disgrace all of the frontrunners.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Bush for king!
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

As it happens, I am *not* thinking about the next U.S. Presidential Election, and I bet my blood pressure is much lower.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
          Bush for king!
          In the US the proper title is Emperor.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
            I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.
            That's a real shocker.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

There's always another Kennedy waiting in line somewhere.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                If by being Republican, you mean the more extreme right-wing type, with opposite positions on different issues than she has now, as a Democrat?

Yes, that would change my mind then.
                Not every Republican is the more extreme right-wing type.
                Look back At slick Willie. While running as a Dem, many considered him as more of a Republican. Quite a few, including myself voted for him at least once.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  Is America really ready for a three dynasty electoral system..?

Comment

I think it (and all other countries) have at least 3.

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                      I think it (and all other countries) have at least 3.
                      It was a (crap) joke on the likes of..

"Jill Stein, Former Green Party Nominee, Says Americans Are Ready For A Third-Party President"
                      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7011176.html

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post

?? I thought they were all dead.
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

No that's just a band.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

They drop like flies, but luckily also breed like rabbits.

Comment

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton. Not only am I voting for her, but I already gave $50 to her campaign and will volunteer for her - Georgia's primary (and let's face it, general) election really doesn't matter, but I'm not far from South Carolina which does have an early primary.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I guess that means you have a high opinion of her.
                                I'm still curious as to what she has accomplished that you believe warrants that type of devotion.
                                (and I am asking that realizing that most candidates won't ever pass similar scrutiny.)
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X