new nation project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new nation project

Hi, I am trying to start a nation on an uninhabited island I have found or I could even buy an island that already has the housing and infrastructure if I get enough people. But anyways the nation will have a absolute monarchy type government but don't worry all the rights you have in the united states such as right to own weapons, start militias freedom of religion freedom of speech and stuff like that and we will also allow for the use, sale, and cultivation of cannabis for medical and recreational use. So if you are interested in know in more or would like to join please email me at austin11rowe@gmail.com thank you.

Originally posted by tobeyrowe View Post
    all the rights you have in the united states such as right to own weapons, start militias .
    Awesome. The right to bear arms and start militia.

We can have a 1777 style revolution and depose the monarchy and then govern ourselves.

I love this idea.

Comment

I think Kiribati is going cheap...
      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

They need to start investing in cement.
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I thought this looked familiar- http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/2...49#post6298049
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

This is why stoners will never conquer the world. The only progress made on this empire-building project since March 2014 is a second thread.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

bah i'm going for a cultural victory anyways
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                bah i'm going for a cultural victory anyways
                Isn't that why the US is so... uptight... recently? Because it feels that "lead" slipping?
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

who said i'm playing as americans?
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

and "slipping" ?

is the whole world listening to chinese pop music and drinking rice milk?
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      and "slipping" ?

is the whole world listening to chinese pop music and drinking rice milk?
                      More the "low culture" stuff like making China look good in Transformers 4. Catering to them.

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash View Post
                        More the "low culture" stuff like making China look good in Transformers 4. Catering to them.
                        I actually like vanilla flavored rice milk, btw
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

:hmm: Not something I've tried. Not overly a fan of the flavor "vanilla" though either.

Comment

dafuq? who doesn't like vanilla?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It's "okay" but if there's another option I always choose that.

Comment

Working...
                              X