No announcement yet.

More proof women are oppressing men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be inclined to believe the girl and event in question are fictitious.

Comment

If it's not fictitious, the nature of the event is rather ambiguously defined. Two people getting wasted and ending up having sex is a rather different thing than Kid spiking the punch at a high school dance and then raping a girl who's passed out afterwards. Both situations could fit the description.

Comment

To feminists it's the same thing, rape. To normal people one is rape and the other is awesome sex. But why should I have to further define the event? I mentioned it because feminists obviously don't have sex with drunk women, and if they do I'm sure they punch themselves in the genitals afterwards.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

How drunk is drunk?

Tipsy/slightly pissed, or actually drunk!?

If it's the latter, then definitely not on a one night stand and I'm fairly sure not even in a proper relationship.

Yet further proof that you have no respect for women whatsoever and that you are a despicable excuse for a human being...
          "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Even one drink makes people more likely to engage in sex. That's why all those sheep actually raped you.

Comment

Well, if you were a woman, would you sex Kid while sober?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Exactly, his only chance is to make them drink themselves to unconsciousness...

There's nothing wrong with a few drinks - but there's a clear line that you're happy to step over, Kid, and that is taking advantage...
                "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

I'm above average looking and I make above average money. But women only think 20% of men are above average looking. This partially explains why women have more sex when drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                    Exactly, his only chance is to make them drink themselves to unconsciousness...

There's nothing wrong with a few drinks - but there's a clear line that you're happy to step over, Kid, and that is taking advantage...
                    Please indicate where I said that I had sex with an unconscious person you lying feminist scum.
                    Last edited by Kidlicious; April 14, 2015, 07:51.

Comment

Let's face it, no conscious woman is going to demean herself by having sex with you.

Comment

I think both you and sava talk a big game because your genitalia is small, or you're closet gays. It is no surprise that you both feminists.

Comment

Is that your A Game?

Keep living that delusion, rapist.

Comment

I wish I had something meaningful to say. Riding my wake and bake right now.

well, wake and do 90 minutes of bull**** and bake

but finally

I had to turn the music off. It was too intense.

Even though she's ginger and has atrocious hair, I would still sex your avatar, Mobius. Preferably, while sober. Well, how does marijuana impact consent? Have I been raping my girlfriend all this time?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              But women only think 20% of men are above average looking.
                              Erm.. wait.. eh...

Nah **** it..

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                                Erm.. wait.. eh...

Nah **** it..
                                Don't give yourself a headache on that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X