I will explicitly comprimise my morals for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
    I can't spell in general but especially before I've had coffee. Borderline semi-literate here.

That said, I don't like patronizing businesses run by bigots at the highest levels. Sure, one or two C-Suites are bound to be inhabited by awful people but when it's SOP for your company...meh, I'd just rather not. I know that this whole morals thing is hard for someone growing up in NoVa to grasp but it is what it is.

Unless that's Chik-Fil-A because sometimes all you really want in life is a fried chicken sandwich.
    The only religious view of the founder that Chik Fil A operates under is not being open on Sundays, so who cares?
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Chicken is really only good with liberal tears. Now you've ruined it.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Fried chicken should only be eaten on Sundays.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
          I would eat at Chik-fil-A a lot more if it were open on Sundays. I always seem to find myself at the mall on Sundays.
          Latest Reg picture..

Click image for larger version

Name:	eDdtdjFqMTI=_o_mallrats-magic-sailboat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	9101581

IT'S A ****ING SAILBOAT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            The only religious view of the founder that Chik Fil A operates under is not being open on Sundays, so who cares?
            I'll dignify this with a reply when you can assure me that you were alive and had your cognitive capabilities intact during 2014.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

When did they ever discriminate against gay people or whatever? Are you suggesting they did so in 2014?
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I wouldn't eat at Chic-fil-a regardless of their politics. Then again, I'm an adult.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No you aren't.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I will explicitly comprimise my morals for

.....youth.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                      No you aren't.
                      Please kindly go **** yourself.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

How come there is no seafood centric fast food place? There are burger places, hot dogs, pizza, tacos, fried chicken, mideastern, even Greek, but no seafood based fast food. Is seafood just too expensive, to hard to do right, or are Americans adverse to it or something?
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                          How come there is no seafood centric fast food place? There are burger places, hot dogs, pizza, tacos, fried chicken, mideastern, even Greek, but no seafood based fast food. Is seafood just too expensive, to hard to do right, or are Americans adverse to it or something?
                          1. Most Americans are geographically precluded from getting "good" fish
                          1a. Thus they never develop a taste for it

2. It's expensive relatively speaking and seasonal for certain species.

3. The easiest ways to prepare it (batter fry, bread fry) for fast food is relatively unhealthy and I havent met many people who can or want to eat fried fish more than once a week.
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            Long John Silver's.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                              Long John Silver's.
                              Doesn't exist in SD, doesn't exist period.

Comment

I honestly can't remember the last time I even saw a LJS, let alone ate at one.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X