Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New book claims Hillary Clinton is guilty of domestic violence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is old news. SS agents told of her throwing things at Bill many many years ago. It pays to be nice to your SS detail.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      Which actually raises a nice point.
      Assuming clinton's policies were equalitarian ("women friendly") then that's probably why they love him.
      Bill's egalitarian policy towards women was "as long as she has a *****, I'm willing to **** her".
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Fine but that didn't concern the ones he didn't meet.
        The question was different though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          No offense, but I didn't want to seem like I approve of domestic violence the way some are.

You aren't still thinking about voting for her are you?
          I plan to decide my vote for POTUS sometime in 2016. I might even wait until after we know who the candidates are.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The Republicans are really getting desperate.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The Democrats already are.

Almost anybody could beat any of the current REPUG front runners.

Hillary makes it more iffy.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hillary is by far the most popular Democratic candidate and has high name recognition (usually popular candidates have low name recognition and as more people know about them, their popularity falls - aka, the Palin effect).
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The fact that she got in a spate with her husband is pretty ****ing low down her list of problems. If you're willing to overlook her sparkling personality, Whitewater, and pretty much everything she did as secretary of state, not to mention this whole email scandal, the fact that she threw a lamp at Bill after he publicly humiliated her is just not important.

Hillary would have trouble against a number of the Republican contenders. Ted Cruz? No, probably not. But others are a lot more competitive.

Comment

Hillary has too high a "no way would I vote for that *****" factor.
                    No other dem would start with that high a hate factor.
                    Most repub have a similar issue once they open their mouths.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Hillary has too high a "no way would I vote for that *****" factor.
                      No other dem would start with that high a hate factor.
                      Most repub have a similar issue once they open their mouths.
                      You know who else had a "no way would I vote for that whatever" factor?

George W. Bush in 2004. The Republicans are running candidates worse than John Kerry. Heck, they are running worse candidates than Mitt Romney who was also facing a a "no way would I vote for that..." factor candidate. Hillary will be fine.

Speaking of W, albeit in 2000, here is FiveThirtyEight:

Like many younger siblings, Jeb Bush is trying to live up to his brother’s example. Using a similar playbook (such as a focus on raising a ton of money) and a s…

Now, the generic Democrat and generic Republican are tied in YouGov surveys, yet Clinton holds advantages of 5 to 15 percentage points over possible Republicans, including Jeb Bush.
                      This was the end of February, but Hillary's polls haven't actually slipped.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

To continue... of all the polls taken after March 15 (and even before that as well):

Only Fox News' ( ) March 29-31 poll has a Republican matching Clinton, and that was Jeb Bush, while Rand Paul is in the margin of error.

OTOH, the last ABC/Washington Post poll (March 26-29) has Clinton up by double digits on everyone, but no Rand Paul. However an earlier CNN poll (March 13-15) has Clinton up by double digits on Rand Paul as well.

Comment

Scott Walker's election record gives the lie to that statement.

He's inoffensive to every branch of the Republican party, he has strong conservative credentials from his fight with unions, and he doesn't have any of the big social conservatism flags that energize the Democratic base. And he's been elected three times even with the Democrats pulling in national organizations to unseat him.

Clinton is actually a weak candidate who has never won a tough election and got smothered in the debates by Obama; she only held on so long in the last primary because she has a huge patronage network that gives her staying power.

I kind of suspect she won't be the nominee, actually; as soon as a viable alternative presents itself people will abandon ship.

Comment

Comment

It's going to really suck if she gets a ***** pass into the White House.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                                Scott Walker's election record gives the lie to that statement.

He's inoffensive to every branch of the Republican party, he has strong conservative credentials from his fight with unions, and he doesn't have any of the big social conservatism flags that energize the Democratic base. And he's been elected three times even with the Democrats pulling in national organizations to unseat him.
                                Much upcoming hilarity I sense in this one..

Comment

Working...
                                X