Taxi driver, lucid dreaming and Athena's cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxi driver, lucid dreaming and Athena's cat

I was returning home from work and I said **** all ya all I'm taking a taxi.
    So we got to talking with the taxi driver.

_I have a spliting headache
    _Did you take depon?
    _yeah
    _it's that ****ing weather
    _yeah
    _and stress sometimes plays a part
    _sure
    _I had spliting headaches and now I'm immune to depon
    _haha no sh!t. and they went away?
    _yeah all by themselves
    _how long ago you had them?
    _when I was about 22? lasted for 3 years and then went away!
    _cool

_so, how do you see the current situation?
    _well, something had to change...
    _sure, sure... I mean we had enough with the old ones
    _yeah, I mean even if there's to be more poverty, doesn't do good o be with a bowed head
    _yeah. plus it's obvious the rich will pay more
    _well, that's the promise. I believe it

_ I mean my father worked for the national water company and he got payd huge money
    _right... when the private sector is suffocating and we're paying for all those public servants
    _true... and that's why I say, stop complaining. They cut your pensions, fine but you got to study two of your kids, you got two houses in the beach and in the city. stop complaining
    _yeah... I guess...
    _I mean, if I was at the position of my father, I'd take the money too... but stop complaining.
    _Yeah... a fine clientelle system... you belong to one of the two parties, they "arranged for you". ****ing christ
    _yeah... well what can you do

ANother thing that happened to me:

I had a lucid dreaming. I must have slept with my eyes open!!!!
    And I knew I was dreaming but I could also see the fingures of my hand (which was over my head)
    So I said, wake up you dumbass!! And it was like I woke up but the matress had stuck on my back and I could see everything, the room everything but also the fingures of my hand!!!
    SO I said wake up!!! and I tried to yell but no voicde was coming out.
    Then I made a concious effort to wake up again and I did it. And sure as rain, my hand was over my head and my fingers were in front of my face. Just like I was seeing them in my dream!!!
    Not really creepy. Then I slept again.

In a trip to an ancient temple with the SO that was dedicated to athena the care giver, a cat started coming near where I was. ANd then she followed me. When I sat on a pillar to have my picture taken she jumped on the adjacent pillar and took a pose with me!!!

WEll, that's all ;/

If it were an owl, it might have meant something...
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      I was returning home from work and I said **** all ya all I'm taking a taxi.
      So we got to talking with the taxi driver.

_I have a spliting headache
      _Did you take depon?
      _yeah
      _it's that ****ing weather
      _yeah
      _and stress sometimes plays a part
      _sure
      _I had spliting headaches and now I'm immune to depon
      _haha no sh!t. and they went away?
      _yeah all by themselves
      _how long ago you had them?
      _when I was about 22? lasted for 3 years and then went away!
      _cool

_so, how do you see the current situation?
      _well, something had to change...
      _sure, sure... I mean we had enough with the old ones
      _yeah, I mean even if there's to be more poverty, doesn't do good o be with a bowed head
      _yeah. plus it's obvious the rich will pay more
      _well, that's the promise. I believe it

_ I mean my father worked for the national water company and he got payd huge money
      _right... when the private sector is suffocating and we're paying for all those public servants
      _true... and that's why I say, stop complaining. They cut your pensions, fine but you got to study two of your kids, you got two houses in the beach and in the city. stop complaining
      _yeah... I guess...
      _I mean, if I was at the position of my father, I'd take the money too... but stop complaining.
      _Yeah... a fine clientelle system... you belong to one of the two parties, they "arranged for you". ****ing christ
      _yeah... well what can you do

ANother thing that happened to me:

I had a lucid dreaming. I must have slept with my eyes open!!!!
      And I knew I was dreaming but I could also see the fingures of my hand (which was over my head)
      So I said, wake up you dumbass!! And it was like I woke up but the matress had stuck on my back and I could see everything, the room everything but also the fingures of my hand!!!
      SO I said wake up!!! and I tried to yell but no voicde was coming out.
      Then I made a concious effort to wake up again and I did it. And sure as rain, my hand was over my head and my fingers were in front of my face. Just like I was seeing them in my dream!!!
      Not really creepy. Then I slept again.

In a trip to an ancient temple with the SO that was dedicated to athena the care giver, a cat started coming near where I was. ANd then she followed me. When I sat on a pillar to have my picture taken she jumped on the adjacent pillar and took a pose with me!!!

WEll, that's all ;/
      First of all this Poast has too many words in it. Secondly your name is not Banana_Eater it is Paiktis. Please change it BacK.

Thank you.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
      X