Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make anti-LGBT businesses publicly post their policy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
    I'm struggling not to make the obvious Godwin reference here.
    How do you feel about bovine growth hormone labeling?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
      How do you feel about bovine growth hormone labeling?
      I don't really care? BGH owns btw, I love my $2/gallon milk.

Comment

Nothing to see here. Move along.
        Last edited by Donegeal; March 13, 2015, 18:33. Reason: Police Cover-up.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I have no opinion on this.
          Last edited by Kidlicious; March 13, 2015, 18:20.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Representative Virgin??????
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
              Representative Virgin??????
              I know, right?
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                Nothing to see here. Move along.
                So you don't see any big deal then about any proposed law to require anti-LGBT businesses to publicly post their policy?

It seems like a reasonable idea to me.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

MrFun should have to say "I hate Christians" to everyone he meets.
                  Last edited by Kidlicious; March 13, 2015, 20:16.

Comment

Different situation entirely. AFAIK, He isn't refusing to do business with Christians; if he was, I would expect him to post notice about it, and so avoid uncomfortable situations.

Comment

MrFun should carry around a sign saying he doesn't eat hate-chicken from Chick-fil-a

Comment

Welcome back Mr Fun

I don't think it's unreasonable to have businesses post their policies in regards to customers. Though poly may need a "no females" sign ... not because it is policy, but because it may be possible to be shown as policy by prosecutors based on active membership.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedotard View Post
                          MrFun should carry around a sign saying he doesn't eat hate-chicken from Chick-fil-a
                          I always picture him wearing a wide array of ribbons and buttons like a liberal activist version of the "pieces of flare" guy in Office Space.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                            Different situation entirely. AFAIK, He isn't refusing to do business with Christians; if he was, I would expect him to post notice about it, and so avoid uncomfortable situations.
                            But what if he started talking about politics and he said "Christians are trying to kill all the homosexuals.". You don't think that would be uncomfortable? I mean the internet is one thing, but real life is another.

Comment

No one seriously thinks Christians are trying to follow the Bible by stoning homosexuals.

Comment

People can say what they want, subject to "yelling fire in the theater", and all that.

Comment

Working...
                                X