X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to look older

1. At the airport: "You don't need to show your ID because you're under 16"
    2. Getting a haircut: "Now, you're still in high school right?"
    3. Buying something at best buy: "We have a special offer right n--wait you're probably not old enough to qualify for our credit card"*
    4. At the ice skating rink: Cashier assumes I am under 18 and gives me the discount automatically

I'm 22 for the love of god. I graduate from college in May. What do I do?

*I don't want their stupid credit card anyway but that isn't the point here
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Be careful what you wish for. In time, you will regret it.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

It's not like I'm gonna get some sort of face-wrinkler or skin-****ing-upper or whatever. I'm mostly trying to figure out if I can dress or groom differently to stop appearing like I am in middle school.

Comment

Hahaha. Embrace it. One day that will stop and you will be old fat and stupid

On a side note, I was on reddit and saw one of those "hey someone in class is playing video games" posts and everyone looked like 12 to me

But just go lift weights or start to smoke a pack a day
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

What is your facial hair situation like? Or potentional?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If you are desperate, you could get "just for men: a touch of gray" hair product and give yourself a salt and pepapr look.. Not like saltnpepa
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              What is your facial hair situation like? Or potentional?
              I have never tried growing a beard though my facial hair grows pretty fast. The problem is I find it really ****ing itchy and annoying so I end up shaving like twice a day
              If you are desperate, you could get "just for men: a touch of gray" hair product and give yourself a salt and pepapr look.. Not like saltnpepa
              Legitimately 'd at this idea. I'm not that desperate though.

Comment

Artificially aging yourself with tobacco smoke is...not the best idea.

I assume my facial hair is like HC's; I doubt there's much environmental difference: it grows somewhat quickly but it's patchy and thin. I shave every day or two. I've let it grow for up to 5-7 days or so and it looks crappy.

Comment

FYI this thread is as much for registering my amusement with how young people seem to think I am as it is seeking advice, but of course advice is welcome if you have it (serious advice or otherwise )

Comment

I like to solve problems no matter how silly.. So my advice is serious
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

When's the last time you guysbsaw each other naked? And did you enjoy it? Also, I have always thought I would have sex withbmy clone/twin. Did you guys Eger do or talk about tjat?

I will not laugh or judge BTW, just legitimately curious
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        1. At the airport: "You don't need to show your ID because you're under 16"
                        2. Getting a haircut: "Now, you're still in high school right?"
                        3. Buying something at best buy: "We have a special offer right n--wait you're probably not old enough to qualify for our credit card"*
                        4. At the ice skating rink: Cashier assumes I am under 18 and gives me the discount automatically

I'm 22 for the love of god. I graduate from college in May. What do I do?

*I don't want their stupid credit card anyway but that isn't the point here
                        You're *****ing because people keep making your life easier for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                          I'm mostly trying to figure out if I can dress or groom differently to stop appearing like I am in middle school.
                          Try wearing your pants around your waist instead of around your knees.
                          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Alternatively just get some facial scars.

Comment

When's the last time you guysbsaw each other naked? And did you enjoy it? Also, I have always thought I would have sex withbmy clone/twin. Did you guys Eger do or talk about tjat?

I will not laugh or judge BTW, just legitimately curious
                              I can't come up with any written response to this that cogently expresses my reaction so here goes

Comment

Working...
                              X