• Show
Clear All

Hahahahha
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That's what I was going for
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Have you ever beaten Bubble Bobble on NES?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
          Try wearing your pants around your waist instead of around your knees.
          I wear a belt

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
          Alternatively just get some facial scars.
          This is right up there with tobacco use
          Originally posted by Sava View Post
          Have you ever beaten Bubble Bobble on NES?
          Never played it.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Play it. Well, better with two players. Don't look up spoilers or strategy. Just play. The game trolls you at one point and it is awesome. One of the best 8bit experiences ever... If you like that sort of thing
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

But just go lift weights
              This would work. Gain about 15-20lbs of muscle and 1) your body type will be an adult's and 2) your face will fill out so you won't look like as much of a child.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I think I'd need steroids to gain 15 or 20 pounds of muscle given that I'm only 130 pounds to begin with.

Comment

I do go to the gym and I don't look noticeably more muscular than he does. I mostly do leg stuff and running though

Not sure how exercise is going to make his face fill out, seriously, are you lifting weights with your jaw?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    I think I'd need steroids to gain 15 or 20 pounds of muscle given that I'm only 130 pounds to begin with.
                    I went from 155-160lbs to 180lbs (6'2" height) in one summer at age 23 with only pushups, pullups, running, and whole milk. It's called Man. You have it in there somewhere. You're the prime age for an explosion of beginner gains: peak testosterone levels, excellent recovery ability due to youth, high cardiac fitness potential measured by heart rate, etc.
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You need to eat if you want to get bigger. Do 500 calories per day above your total daily expenditure. Lift. Eat.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You guys reddit. Read the fitness wiki. At your body weight, you need pure calories. Even if it is fast food. Hell, add oil to whatever to eat. That's clean fat. You will get better, leaner gains.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Start dead lifting too. You'll put mass on your posterior chain. Don't worry about how much you lift. Just lift. Lift and eat. With your frames, you guys will see great results. I'm almost jealous
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

As a college student I'm guessing you dress like a child. Maybe if you buy new clothes you'll appear older.

Comment

Awwww baby face.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Pedotard View Post
                                As a college student I'm guessing you dress like a child. Maybe if you buy new clothes you'll appear older.
                                This is one of the more practical ideas under consideration.

Comment

Working...
                                X