Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    It's purely a confidence thing.
    It's about authenticity and not confidence.

'nice guys' get upset because some people figured out how to fake authenticity (and instead of getting upset at the fakers, they get upset at women because some of them fall for the fakes), they don't realize that their problem is that they are lacking authenticity

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Well many MGTOWs have sex with women, but they just don't trust them. They don't have relationships with women because they believe that women can't be trusted.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You're seriously ****ed up - when was the last time you had sex, Kid? You know, proper consensual sex where no money exchanged hands...
        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

I'm not MGTOW and that's none of your business *****.

Comment

I'll sell you a used RealDoll for $5k
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

They don't *** cheap.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

that's censored?! C-U-M? Really?
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                  Is it me, or does it feel like Reg is one snub away from becoming a MRA disciple...?
                  depends on what his advisor's statistics say
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

'nice guys' get upset because some people figured out how to fake authenticity (and instead of getting upset at the fakers, they get upset at women because some of them fall for the fakes), they don't realize that their problem is that they are lacking authenticity

JM
                    I'd argue they lack the confidence to be authentic.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Mobius, shockingly, can't tell the difference between acknowledging that someone is not wrong all of the time always and waving his banner.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        Yeah, you've already paid the deposit...
                        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Comment

I'd argue they lack the confidence to be authentic.
                            That might be much more true.
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

JM
                              With some girls maybe, but there's plenty of others who couldn't give a **** about authenticity. Another one of the MRA guys problems is dealing with the fact that equality means women get to date for laughs and have cheap sex when they want too. If they started thinking about women the same way they do guys, life would make a lot more sense to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                It's against the rules to advocate men's rights here.
                                Ah, so it's your contention that you were banned for political reasons. Interesting. I'd be curious to learn Aeson's reaction to that.
                                (I have no knowledge or memory of the specifics of your banning.)

Serious question, Kid:
                                If, as you seem to be saying, you cannot advocate for men's rights on Apolyton, then why are you posting here?
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X