Tricky Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tricky Question

This ought to keep you all busy, while I raid your refrigerators.

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

HI DASHI LOL!
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Joke's on you--there's nothing in my refrigerator.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
        while I raid your refrigerators.
        Is that code for something?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hmmm

"Son, a woman is a lot like a... a refrigerator! They're about six feet tall, 300 pounds. They make ice, and um Oh, wait a minute! Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one, you wanna drink another woman!"
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

also, before I'm done, I'm already thinking of the next one
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The answer is . . . . Wait for it . . . . Smash the green board!
              To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

zero.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

50 pct.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Slowwy is a PooP.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I answered the question at random by putting my cat in a box filled with radioactive materials, and telling it I wasn't letting it out until it had answered the question. I'm not sure how to tell if it's answered the question or not yet though ...

Comment

You can leave the cat in there. My advisor told me radioactivity is safe. He has a PhD
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The question is a paradox. It has no correct answer.

edit: This is easy to show mathematically, by going in reverse. Assume for sake of contradiction that a particular answer is correct, and for each possible answer, you will see there is a contradiction and thus it is untrue. Thus there is no correct answer, QED*

*not technically QED cause I didn't work out the actual contradictions for each response, but I'll leave that as an exercise to the reader

Not a tricky question at all.
                          Last edited by Hauldren Collider; February 26, 2015, 13:15.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

HC, buddy, facepalm moment.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

If I was answering at random, I would say 'fish'.
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X