I am DIVORCED! YEEEAAAH!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amazing news pekka
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Congrats!!!!
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

First of all, normally I'd not celebrate divorce, but you really needed to get away from that woman, Pekka. Congrats.
          Second, make sure to make the agreement wrt custody formal, and keep track of it. When my folks split, my dad got an agreement to pay child support for him having my siblings once every other weekend. First year he had them once over, 2-3 days. But my mum had to prove he was lying, and lack of travel expenses are NOT proof, so it was impossible.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Ohh guys you have no idea... I just recieved a counter offer from... division of assets.. they are clearly insane.

My laywer (a good one) actually suggested we should settle solely based on the fact that they are not rational nor sane. And that they will drive us all crazy in the process, he's seen it before. So we're making the amount of money as small as possible. It'll be like few thousand euros, so it's acceptable. Now it's still too high, but they are dropping it fast.

And as they drop it, they are not basing their claims on any facts, like what we owe or their value. I'm serious, it says **** like I haven' tbeen there for the family, how I have not taken care of the kids. Seriously! And based on that I have to pay money. It isnt' even true. Most of the claimes made were outright lies. All of them were only partially true. The point being, it does not even matter when it comes to property and assets. It matters NOT.

There were claims like my dad should not be paid at all (he built the house with me) because he is retired. And? ****... we have lots of retired people still working. It actually does not matter. A _real_ lawyer wrote this down. I know she was pressured to write it, my lawyer is dumbfounded as well and knows they must be totally out of their minds (my wife and her mom, not the lawyer, she's more like a victim).

It says I did not help around the house while we got married. Yeah, because I had to have brain surgery, radiation and chemo! WTF? And it has nothing to do with property, again. But just crap throwing like I'm bad, they're victims, they did everything and I did nothing... they even claim I broke our agreements to save money. But then... I stole the money saved. I pointed this out in my response to my lawyer, how the hell can I first not save the money and then steal the money I supposedly didn't save? And how is that stealing?

And stuff like I might sell the house in the future and make profit? So what? I could grow wings and learn how to fly as well. Everything is possible, but future hypotheticals are nto real arguments to the value of assets right the heck now.

Oh well.. this is rather interesting. Waste of time, waste of money and waste of energy. But hey, I've played with the idea of sending the man who she cheated me with a FB message. I probably won't do it though. But he needs help before he gets into real trouble.

I did state that if one of those *****es bring out my cancer again, it'll be hell to pay. And I mean it. I've had it. These idiots talked with social workers how I'm unreliable as a parents.... because I have cancer. They said illnesses are not actually reasons for unreliability and when I said I'm offended by that statement, they kind of said yeah.... it was a ****ty thing for her to say... and then she just added "but he's had it twice!". Ok, no it makes more sense. It was only half sensical before, but now it makes sense. The social workers gave her a hint to not go to court with her arguments, as judges don't like to hear non-arguments or stuff like that.

I really don't like my ex-wife. She is a total *****. Maybe I'll offer her like a payment plan, I'll give her 50 euros per month for the next 5 years, just to piss her off. It's still what? 3 thousand euros. Take it or leave it. I'll pay every single payment just a bit late. Sometimes 49 euros.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Pay in euro pennies, unwrapped, in a big jar.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I'm not even sure I understood most of that.

My only recommendation is, if you do some kind of payment plan, you have to stick to it or else she would finally have something to nail you to the wall with.

I wish you luck!
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash View Post
                  I'm not even sure I understood most of that.

My only recommendation is, if you do some kind of payment plan, you have to stick to it or else she would finally have something to nail you to the wall with.

I wish you luck!
                  I already came up with some facts, that reduces the amount of maximum a bit over 4k. That's doable. After reducing all the other mandatory payments, it wille nd up like 3k. For that, I'll agree to pay her in two year's of time because I can. I'll give her the money in big bag of cents monthly. I'll even throw in some extra.

But she can't nail me for anything, really. I will stick to it, but even if I missed payments and blank point refused them, I'd be in no trouble what so ever. They'd jsut ask me to please pay in time and be nicer about it. And then it would be up to me what I do. Alas, I want to get her out of my life, so I can pay 3k just to make her vanish. Of course this is a big FU and she knows it but hey... that's the most she can get, OR she can go -300k in a whole. Adn I will have no mercy at all. It's take 3k or lose 300k. She can decide.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                    Pay in euro pennies, unwrapped, in a big jar.
                    nah

be the adult

take the high road

don't stoop to her level

but, also not gonna lie... that sounds awesome
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      nah

be the adult

take the high road

don't stoop to her level

but, also not gonna lie... that sounds awesome
                      Yeah... I've taken the high road from the beginning, while she's been a lying ***** to everyone. She's a victim, I've made her life a living hell, all kinds of lies... I got this brain thing and went insane, screaming at her. It is true but only partially, I would like to punch her, hard. But I never have. So I will probably have to pay 8k to get rid of her. I figure it's only few k higher than I wanted, but it woudl end this **** now. Instead of dragging it for years. It also saves lawyer fees so probably better to suck it up a bit.

After that though, if she asks if she can go to the bathroom (she like doing that, just marches into the house like she owns it), it'll be "No, but you can piss in your pants if you really need to go, but go outside, I don't want it in my floor". She absolutely nothing left she can threaten me with. Well, she didn't have anything on me now, but she can make it difficult just because. As a narcissist, she would. Just drag it on for years. Lie, cheat, do everything she can just to mess it all up. So 8k? Not much. GTFO. If she returns in any kind of way, it's all self defense from this point on. I'm nto saying I'd punch her even, I'm just saying I'd self defence myself and my space against any enemies, known or unknown with proper measures.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Good. Glad you're protected. Pennies from heaven time!
                        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Alimony is bull**** in the year 2015. Nice custody agreement though. Congratulations. I hope you have a nice divorce.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I'm having an OK divorce. Alimony is still crap. Not based on facts even. They just went bat**** insane. All the lawyers in their office refused to represent them (found that out), so now my ex-mom-in-law writes the demands herself and she is as dumb as a rock. And yeah, we can totally read it, too. That's one reason why we are settling. Because obviously they want to drag it until the hell freezes. Rationale left the building.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Still clear!

Just got my MRI results back, it shows no reoccurence of cancer. That means I'm healthy.

I have no worries. My son though, has fresh scratches on his face though. I'm worried about that, not the first time. I think "granny" is actually spanking her with a belt. I'm gathering evidence, and when I do, it's court time you old *****!
                              In da butt.

Comment

Try a bunny cam. Or a nanny cam if they're being watched in your home.

Congrats on the test results. Hopefully no more reoccuraences.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X