No announcement yet.

wtf did Lori do to his back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

29, yeah. Looking at what I wrote, I think I worded that very poorly. I blame the unrelenting pain.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

i was thinking, either Lori is about 20 years older than I thought he was when we had that meet downtown, or rah is significantly younger than my dad yet still remembers the vietnam war
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Have you tried jumping jacks?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No, but I just tried standing for 7 minutes while I made my dinner. Not a fun 7 minutes.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You are old now. Time to go out onto the ice floe and wait for the penguins to eat you.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Not sure I can make it to an ice floe...

Comment

I bet it will be great for your back.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  Not sure I can make it to an ice floe...
                  If the forecast for the next couple of days proves accurate, any stretch of sidewalk or pavement should be sufficient. Except for the penguins. Might have to use stray dogs or something.
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Muscle relaxants + codeine + lying down for a few days.

Comment

Back pain is extremely common in adults, in most cases we really can't say what the true cause is. Most cases of back pain are not due to herniated discs or any other identifiable anatomical cause. These cases may be due to strains of the paravertebral muscles or micro-tears of the annulus that holds the disc in place. Back pain and muscular strains are more common in cold weather, possibly because in cold we generate heat for our bodies through muscle metabolism.
                      Stay warm, do not lie in bed and stay inactive, but OTOH do not aggravate your back with bending and lifting. Ibuprofen or Naproxen may help, take them with food or water. There are exercises which may help you get over this.
                      (1) Get down on the floor on your hands and knees, gently arch your back like a scared cat, hold it for 5 seconds then relax Wait 10 seconds and repeat. Do 10 to 20 of those 3 or 4 times / day.
                      (2)Lean with your back against the wall and your knees bent about 30 degrees, gently straighten and push your back into the wall, hold 5 seconds then gently relax. Likewise 10 to 20 reps 3 - 4 X / day.

You can go to a family practitioner or urgent care and they'll give you as much Percocet and Lortab as you need - until you get your Medicaid.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I would see a doctor, except that I don't have one and I'm also not sure whether or not I currently have any form of health insurance.
                        They just had the obamacare sign ups. Weren't you paying attention?
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

And for the record, I'm still just 60.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't know what Lori does for work but if he doesn't make that much then he may want to check out Medicaid as it would at least get him coverage free of charge. Hopefully he lives in a blue state and not some shifty red state which is blocking the Medicare expansion even though it wouldn't cost them a penny just because they hate the President.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              They just had the obamacare sign ups. Weren't you paying attention?
                              Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              I don't know what Lori does for work but if he doesn't make that much then he may want to check out Medicaid as it would at least get him coverage free of charge. Hopefully he lives in a blue state and not some shifty red state which is blocking the Medicare expansion even though it wouldn't cost them a penny just because they hate the President.
                              Speaking of not paying attention.

Quit my job at the end of January. Went to my state's ****ty health exchange website. Found out that maybe I'm qualified for Medicaid. May have signed up for it, but the site is so ****ty I'm honestly not sure if I did.

Comment

Managed to walk to class today. In a lot of pain, but I didn't collapse on the way or anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X