2015 Fantasy Baseball at Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Fantasy Baseball at Poly

we doin a league or has the run of more than a decade come to an end?

league id 66818
    Last edited by Berzerker; February 15, 2015, 16:44.

I'll do weekly.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

these are the scoring options

hitters

Games Played
      Games Started
      At Bats
      Runs
      Hits
      Singles
      Doubles
      Triples
      Home Runs
      Runs Batted In
      Sacrifice Hits
      Sacrifice Flys
      Stolen Bases
      Caught Stealing
      Walks
      Intentional Walks
      Hit By Pitch
      Strikeouts
      Ground Into Double Play
      Total Bases
      Putouts
      Assists
      Errors
      Fielding Percentage
      Batting Average
      On-base Percentage
      Slugging Percentage
      On-base + Slugging Percentage
      Extra Base Hits
      Net Stolen Bases
      Stolen Base Percentage
      Hitting for the Cycle
      Plate Appearances
      Grand Slam Home Runs
      Outfield Assists
      Double Plays Turned
      Catcher Interference

Pitchers

Pitching Appearances
      Games Started
      Innings Pitched
      Wins
      Losses
      Complete Games
      Shutouts
      Saves
      Outs
      Hits
      Total Batters Faced
      Runs
      Earned Runs
      Home Runs
      Walks
      Intentional Walks
      Hit Batters
      Strikeouts
      Wild Pitches
      Balks
      Stolen Bases Allowed
      Batters Grounded Into Double Plays
      Save Chances
      Holds
      Total Bases Allowed
      Earned Run Average
      (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched
      Strikeouts per Walk Ratio
      Strikeouts per Nine Innings
      Pitch Count
      Singles Allowed
      Doubles Allowed
      Triples Allowed
      Relief Wins
      Relief Losses
      Pickoffs
      Relief Appearances
      On-base Percentage Against
      Winning Percentage
      Hits Per Nine Innings
      Walks Per Nine Innings
      No Hitters
      Perfect Games
      Save Percentage
      Inherited Runners Scored
      Quality Starts
      Blown Saves
      Net Saves
      Saves + Holds
      Net Saves and Holds

Comment

and here's last years settings

C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), On-base Percentage (OBP), Slugging Percentage (SLG)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Walk Ratio (K/BB), Quality Starts (QS)

Comment

I don't recall any complaints.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

we're up to 5, Sam from CFC is joining

Comment

Hi Berz
              Could you please post an Invite here?
              I am unable to Join the League because of a crazy Yahoo bug:
              When you press "JOIN LEAGUE" it sends you automatically to the PUBLIC league screen?!??!
              Anybody else noticed this? I am going crazy here...

We used to be able to join a Custom League by getting to a screen asking for League ID and password.
              It seems this option is not available anymore and only an Invite link can be used for Private leagues now
              Take control of your very own team of Major League Baseball players from opening day right on through the end of the regular season. Learn the basics of Fantasy Baseball to get you playing ball (virtually)!
              Last edited by Skyfish; February 18, 2015, 06:45.

Comment

Then how did I join?

Comment

Wow, thats really helpful

Maybe you received an invitation since you were part of last year's league?
                  If not, please explain how you joined so I can do the same?

Comment

Go to Yahoo Fantasy Baseball, register your team and you're then taken to joining a Private or Public League. Select Private. Input the league number and Yahoo finds it.

Comment

if that doesn't work PM me your email and I'll send the invite

Comment

Ok now I am really curious if I am a complete idiot since I have extensively used Yahoo Fantasy for 10 years now - or if there is something wrong with my setup or Yahoo - or if indeed Yahoo has changed the way they sign up to Private leagues...
                        Here is how its going when I try to JOIN a Custom League:

1- Yahoo Baseball Overview screen: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1
                        Got there by going to Yahoo Fantasy Sports: http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/ and then clicking Baseball

You can see I have recurring leagues for which I got an Invite and my own league which I created

2- Hovering over GET ANOTHER TEAM you can see at the bottom of the screen that the link directs automatically to the "PUBLIC" leagues:

3- The CREATE A LEAGUE links to the creation of a new League which is normal:

4- Hence clicking GET ANOTHER TEAM is my only option, when I do I get to this screen for joining a Public league:

5- So I can only choose CUSTOM LEAGUES which takes me to the published Custom Leagues where I can choose a Draft time/league:

Nowhere can I find the option to JOIN a CUSTOM league by entering the League ID # like SlowwHand says

Am I missing something here? Can anyone reproduce what I see? As said before I'm really not a noob at Yahoo Fantasy..however I can be a complete idiot so I would greatly appreciate any help...
                        Last edited by Skyfish; February 19, 2015, 05:42.

Comment

Have you tried FREE to see what follows?

Comment

On point 4. I am already on FREE so clicking it just gets me to the PUBLIC league draft screen which you see above on point 4.

Comment

As a test maybe you could try joining my League Sloww? You can always delete the team later if you wish.

The ID is 2561

Comment

Working...
                              X