Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
    Mets?
    Mets fan? They look improved to me. Good SP, solid pen, improved D. They will stop runs with the best. The offense could be worse.

J

Comment

• I am not the Mets fan, but I used to work with him. His excuse is he grew up in Rochester and didn't know better.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
        I am not the Mets fan, but I used to work with him. His excuse is he grew up in Rochester and didn't know better.
        My brother went to school in Rochester. You would think he would learn about snow, but he moved to Michigan. His smarter son is in San Antonio.

J

Comment

• I can't get Available Picks to list in the Edit window of draft.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• What does that mean?

Comment

• At Yahoo. Edit Pre-Draft.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Working now.

Comment

• I have picks for illram

Comment

• PM sent to Berz and illram; Berz, if illram takes the guy I sent you, just gimme the BAPAY for that position
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Berz has my pick and is welcome to Bapay when he's ready.

Comment

• PM to illram and Berz, Berz has my next pick
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I'll be gone until ~8 central, pick sent to Cool J

Comment

• Left my next pick with Berz; if somehow Fist takes that player, then I'll pick within 5 hours.

Comment

• I'm out of town the whole week-end to a chess tourneament which means I won't be able to check here in a timely fashion.
                              As I don't want to slow things down just bapay me two SP when it's my turn, thanks!

Comment

• I wont be here today

Comment

Working...
                                X