X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is like watching mold grow.

J

Comment

It would go faster if people who aren't always on left lists ...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Berz, we are going to need a JRabbit style BAPAY I think. 4 hour clock after this round (6am-10pm central)? We are less than six rounds in, two days a round almost, need to be done in three weeks.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
          Berz, we are going to need a JRabbit style BAPAY I think. 4 hour clock after this round (6am-10pm central)? We are less than six rounds in, two days a round almost, need to be done in three weeks.
          Two weeks. Season starts in three weeks.

J

Comment

We need to be finished 3-4 days before the season starts, to allow time for waiver claims before first rosters are due.

I think a good step before instituting BAPAY would be to collect email addresses. If we send emails to people when it is their turn instead of private messages, it might go a little better. Having to go with BAPAY kind of sucks, but so does taking 2-3 days per round.
            Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.
            Professor Plum: Yes, but now I work for the United Nations.
            Wadsworth: Well your work has not changed.

Comment

I do get an email when I receive a pm, I think it's in the options?

Comment

Keep screwing around. We have a guy picking 2nd from one end.He makes a pick and leaves. The guy on the end makes his 2 picks within 15 minutes, but the other guy is gone...for hours. Why didn't he stay or leave 3 names? Why wasn't his ass BAPAY'd?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

People who aren't around regularly definitely need to start leaving lists.
                  Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.

Comment

Sloww has my picks, please pm him too when it's my turn.

Comment

• okay, ~4 hour bapays starting in round 7

Comment

• That bapays timezone is so unfair for us euros

Comment

• It's happening again.
                          If a person can't leave 3 names, they need to find another sandbox in which to play.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistandantilus View Post
                            That bapays timezone is so unfair for us euros
                            Is Skyfish still in Amsterdam?

Comment

• I have to admit, there is no excuse in this day and age not to be connected to the draft. I mean, you're at the end of a snake, stick around. Use a smartphone. I don't think a couple hours of attention every day or 2 is asking too much if you aren't going to leave a list.

Comment

• I'm doing this solely by phone. I have no sympathy for slackers.

Comment

Working...
                                X