Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go again: almost all diet advice is wrong (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
    Nope.

I'm encouraging them to think rationally about their lives and empowering them to make healthier choices, if they choose.

You are seriously embarrassing yourself. My foot is getting tired from stomping your asshole into oblivion.
    You're not empowering anyone by pretending the laws of thermodynamics aren't real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedotard View Post
      I trust your ability to measure weight, height and age. You're either very old or very lazy or wrong about the level of physical activity. I don't believe you bother to measure your caloric intake accurately.
      I see you've abandoned whatever you hoped to prove with your caloric assessment. That's probably for the best given your complete ignorance in regards to everything involved in the matter.

Comment

You're not empowering anyone by pretending the laws of thermodynamics aren't real.

keep fucking that chicken bro

this is pure comedic gold... thanks for your performance in this thread
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• If the quantity of food Aeson eats doesn't matter, why doesn't he eat half as much so there's more left for other people who are malnourished? What a monster

Comment

• I KNOW RIGHT
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I guess marijuana can cause brain damage after all.

Comment

• I can't watch Aeson's every move and log everything he eats, therefore all the peer reviewed scientific research on the subject of nutrition doesn't apply and he must have some mysterious digestive disorder that makes his weight independent of how much he eats. Or something. The odds of him having a digestive condition that hasn't been discovered by science is higher than him being mistaken about how high his caloric intake actually is.

Comment

If the quantity of food Aeson eats doesn't matter, why doesn't he eat half as much so there's more left for other people who are malnourished? What a monster
                  Net makes the meals for me. She's a wonderful person who just wants me to be a bit less sharp on the edges. I would left to my own devices eat less but don't mind eating more to give her some hope.

Comment

I guess marijuana can cause brain damage after all.
                    YA TOTES

ALSO ENCORUAGEDAS ILEEEGEAL AXTIVITY

there I go breaking laws of thermondynamix LAEEWALLL
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I can't watch Aeson's every move and log everything he eats, therefore all the peer reviewed scientific research on the subject of nutrition doesn't apply and he must have some mysterious digestive disorder that makes his weight independent of how much he eats. Or something. The odds of him having a digestive condition that hasn't been discovered by science is higher than him being mistaken about how high his caloric intake actually is.
                      You can't watch any of my moves or anything I eat. The only evidence you have on this subject is second hand information from a source you think is unreliable. Therefore all your conjectures about what I eat are completely ignorant.

And you're so stupid that you can't determine whether 3 eggs is more than 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        YA TOTES

ALSO ENCORUAGEDAS ILEEEGEAL AXTIVITY

there I go breaking laws of thermondynamix LAEEWALLL
                        It does encourage illegal activity. 100% of regular pot smokers have broken the law recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                          You can't watch any of my moves or anything I eat. The only evidence you have on this subject is second hand information from a source you think is unreliable. Therefore all your conjectures about what I eat are completely ignorant.

And you're so stupid that you can't determine whether 3 eggs is more than 2.
                          If you ate nothing but eggs then measuring how many calories you eat would be pretty easy.

Comment

• U SO SMART grid

Tell us more
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Grib
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I don't talk to criminals. Go away.

Comment

Working...
                                X