friday night civ5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday night civ5

I'm not sure if anyone but the tumbleweeds and crickets will read this, but self biased and I are looking to get a game of Civ 5 on tonight. I'll post this in the OT where some humans will actually see this. But if you are interested, send me a PM, or a message on FB (if we are already friends), or an email if you have my info.

New players are certainly welcome. I'll have the webcam up too so we can chat and stuff... maybe even stream a game on Twitch if my connection can handle it.

Feel free to add me on Steam too. I'm "Jack Madadov"

just lemme know what your Poly name is when you add me
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Online games

Hey Jack. How are you? I just read your request from last night - sorry I missed it. Actually, I probably indirectly met you last week - I tried to play in a game with self biased but my Mac wasn't interacting with Steam properly so after two attempts to connect with the game I had to opt out (my keyboard shortcuts weren't working, etc.) I know self biased is probably not available tonight - he's busy - but I just want to let you know I'll be online. Cheers from Nova Scotia (more freaking snow and ice coming! Argh!)

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone but the tumbleweeds and crickets will read this, but self biased and I are looking to get a game of Civ 5 on tonight. I'll post this in the OT where some humans will actually see this. But if you are interested, send me a PM, or a message on FB (if we are already friends), or an email if you have my info.

New players are certainly welcome. I'll have the webcam up too so we can chat and stuff... maybe even stream a game on Twitch if my connection can handle it.

Feel free to add me on Steam too. I'm "Jack Madadov"

just lemme know what your Poly name is when you add me

Comment

Working...
    X