• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY!!!!
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Most impressive.

Makes me want to go through my dad's collection of coins... and then get them insured if they're worth anything.
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I'd like to know why Ben, Kid and Mr. Fun all disappeared at the same time? Were 2 of them the DL's of the third? Sweet Mother O' God, what sort of psychopathology would cause that? Did we set loose a self-hating yet misogynist gay man on the world? I'm visualizing something like the Opus Dei assassin in "The DaVinci Code."
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

BK and Kid were banned. Mr. Fun disappears every once in a while.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

You're just saying that to protect your conscience from the knowledge of the horror we've unleashed upon the world.

Comment

This story didn't really happen. It was just a plot by BK to get his name on the site and mentioned since he's so desperate for attention Just thanking people's posts wasn't enough.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No, FunKidBen is real!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                  Did we set loose a self-hating yet misogynist gay man on the world? I'm visualizing something like the Opus Dei assassin in "The DaVinci Code."
                  That, or Giancarlo.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    This story didn't really happen. It was just a plot by BK to get his name on the site and mentioned since he's so desperate for attention Just thanking people's posts wasn't enough.
                    This wouldn't surprise me. The place has been so much better with him gone. The down side to Kid being gone is that we haven't seen Loin in forever.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Ben made me sick
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Yes, his form of christian hatred isn't missed.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The forum has definitely been much nicer without BK, almost like a breath of fresh air! It seems a bit more active as well - what do the stats say, Aeson?
                          "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

I don't know, by the looks of it we may never get the Russia thread back up to 350 pages.

Comment

The trouble with people like Ben is they drive good posters away
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Site usage has been steadily declining since Nov. CivBE traffic dying out. Little bump with the free to play weekend, but that disappeared very quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X