Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When marijuana use is isolated, stoned drivers just as safe as sober drivers... NHTSA study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pedotard View Post
    Make sure it's not skim milk
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
      I try to always be stoned when I drive. It keeps me from raging out. It's only unpleasant at night, when judging time and distance becomes more of a problem. But during the day, stoned driving is the only way to stay sane.
      I was a "professional" driver back in the 80s during the road rage era in the LA/SoCal system, pot spared me untold hours of insanity and despair

Now I'll use it to sober up before leaving the golf course

Comment

Of course stoned driving is safer than drunk driving. Drunk drivers will blow right through stop signs, while stoners will stop and patiently wait for them to turn green.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
          Just in case. What is the best substance to use to wash it out with? Alcohol could lead to other issues.
          According to the article in the OP apparently you could wash your mouth out with Fentanyl, Hydromorphne, Qualludes, LSD, and / or Mescaline and it's all be good.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

It's been many decades since my mouth had any of those in it. And at this stage, I'd prefer to keep it that way.
            Milk would be easier.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              It's been many decades since my mouth had any of those in it.
              Originally posted by she
              that's what
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                According to the article in the OP apparently you could wash your mouth out with Fentanyl, Hydromorphne, Qualludes, LSD, and / or Mescaline and it's all be good.
                I'm only acquainted with the illegal ones

Comment

I am probably the opposite of this statistic. All three accidents (my fault) that I have had in my 50+ years on the planet were when I was stoned. however, I was also under 25 for all of them so maybe age/experience as well
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

yup, you utes inflate the stats

Comment

Working...
                    X