Researchers identify 8 signs of impending death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Researchers identify 8 signs of impending death

During the study time frame, more than half (57 percent) of the patients died. And in the end, the authors settled on eight indicators that seemed to most accurately predict imminent death.

Those included: an inability to close the eyelids; diminishing ability to react to visual stimulation; a reduced ability to react to sounds and words; facial drooping; non-reactive pupils; hyperextension of the neck (this causes the head to tilt further back when lying down); vocal cord grunting; and bleeding in the upper digestive tract.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/health/...cVPBBD2yZsM.99
    Yay - I don't have any of those signs today, it's going to be a good day
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post

Yay - I don't have any of those signs today, it's going to be a good day

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Being alive precedes 100% of deaths.

Comment

amen brother
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

9th sign of impending death: being a journalist in NYC.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I'm hoping to die like Dr Zhivago, heart just gives out suddenly going about my life. I think I have a shot

Comment

Working...
            X