Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazilian correctional officers could use better training.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazilian correctional officers could use better training.

Sao Paulo (CNN)Call it a prison break that left little to the imagination.

Two women, dressed in skimpy, "sexy" police officer costumes, allegedly showed up at a prison in Brazil's interior Mato Grosso state on Thursday, according to local media reports.

The women talked guards into letting them inside and seduced them, spiking their drinks in the process, according to reports.

What happened next is what one might expect when strangers in lingerie appear unannounced at your work place: the guards were found the next morning, naked and handcuffed with little recollection of the night before.

And 26 prisoners had escaped from the prison, located in Nova Mutum, a small city near Cuiaba.

A spokesman for the Justice Secretariat of Mato Grosso, which oversees prisons, confirmed to CNN that officials found bottles of spiked whiskey and a pair of provocative, police-themed costumes next to the handcuffed guards, who were passed out.

"We assume that is what the women were wearing when they seduced the guards," spokesman Willian Fidelis said.

Eleven of the inmates had been recaptured by Sunday, Fidelis said.

The spokesman said he did not know who was behind the prison break, saying that civil police were handling the investigation.

In addition to the two guards who were duped, the director of the prison was also being held, Fidelis said.

Even though the director was not involved in the encounter and subsequent escape, he was asleep on the premises when it occurred, the spokesman said.

"Nothing like this has ever happened," he said. "Nova Mutum is a small city. People haven't talked about anything else since it happened. Especially since 15 prisoners are still out there."
    In the Mato Grosso state of Brazil, two women apparently seduced and drugged prison guards, leading to an escape of 26 prisoners.

To us, it is the BEAST.

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Best phrase in the news report:

civil police
      As opposed to the rude police?
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

as opposed to the military police (all police in brazil are rude). the military police maintain public order, the civil police investigate crimes.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

This is awesome. I mean, not awesome in that criminals escaped jail, but still, pretty ****ing awesome.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

it's very brazilian, but there's likely as not a bit more to the story.

Comment

Gotta wonder if the dudes who got handcuffed are still saying to themselves, "dude that was still worth it"
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

This story just reminded me of an admittedly partisan joke

Too bad this didn't happen during the Bush years

Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 26 Brazilian prisoners escaped."

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Or a good friend is someone that will come to bail you out of Jail.
                  Your best friend will be sitting next to you saying "that was AMAZING"
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Epic.
                    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      This story just reminded me of an admittedly partisan joke

Too bad this didn't happen during the Bush years
                      I first encountered the joke in this form:

Mr. President, [some number of] Brazilian troops are heading to Iraq to reinforce coalition forces there

Oh good! How much is a Brazilian?

Comment

How much is a Brazilian?
                        About $50 in Canada.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                          I first encountered the joke in this form:
                          Yeah. I modified it to fit the context.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                          X