Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So which OT regular was the "left shark" at superbowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So which OT regular was the "left shark" at superbowl?

great job whoever, distracting people from Katie Perry is no mean feat

were you drunk?

Last edited by Alexander's Horse; February 2, 2015, 06:27.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Yeah, that part looked like an elementary school play with a million dollar budget.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Probably the producer's girlfriend.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I was shoveling snow during the first part of the half time show. I walked in just before this bit started. I thought I was hallucinating from exhaustion.

Also, her outfits were terrible.

Did not flatter her at all.

She's more busty than leggy, yet the first outfit (I saw) totally covered her upper body. The next one was a little better. She looks better in skirts that are a bit more open than form fitting. Katy Perry is a very attractive woman, but just not built for that sort of outfit.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It would have been better if it were Chevy Chase ...

Comment

I've never found Katy Perry attractive. Totally a "please let me be famous" poser. Empty, soulless eyes, way too much makeup, and the breast augmentation made her look even more fake. Then there's the problem of her music.

Just not my cup of tea.

I took the gig as "stage right shark" just to be sure...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

classic bit.

My favorite was their claiming it was one of the biggest concerts ever. I"m sorry, nothing that lasts only 12.5 minutes can even come close to qualifying as the biggest concert ever.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Katy Perry is very talented and very pretty. Her music isn't my kind of stuff but it is enjoyable.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

You know she doesn't read this forum, right?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post

My favorite was their claiming it was one of the biggest concerts ever. I"m sorry, nothing that lasts only 12.5 minutes can even come close to qualifying as the biggest concert ever.

whoever said that is a massive idiot

on a side note, google image search for "castle fake boob". The fourth result is awesome (assuming it gives you the same results as I got). The pic is NSFW but there is no human nudity.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post

You know she doesn't read this forum, right?
                        we're only allowed to hate things?
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I thought it was funny. But yes this is poly. Complaints only please.

Comment

Is there any place you can get the full video online? Can't find it anywhere.

Comment

Castle was really good for 2 seasons and then it started sucking.

Comment

Working...
                              X