Dutch police arrest gunman in TV studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch police arrest gunman in TV studio

The gun turned out to be fake, but let us note how this was done with a distinct lack of shooting and bullet riddled bodies.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

You mean with no fun? This kind of pansy ass commie **** would never be allowed in 'Murica.

Comment

Holland is a hippy country, this video just proves it.
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

China is so evil you guys. They torture people. They don't respect human rights. Their police are oppressive.

yet.... they still manage to be able to disarm a knife wielding suspect without resorting to gunfire.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

OMG, another one!

This knife wielding maniac is charging the cops, slashing at them.

yet... they manage to not shoot him

It's almost like... Chinese police are trained to detain a suspect rather than execute him.

WHAT A FUCKING CONCEPT
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I know, pretty radical huh?

But then, they'll execute these guys later.
            "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post

True.

I'm really glad I was born in the West at this time in human history.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

After a proper trial
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Increased entertainment value...
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

New Rochelle, N.Y. police officer draws gun on children having a snowball fight.

I put the video in spoiler tags because I want you to guess what color the children are.

JUST GUESS

GO ON

Spoiler:

black

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Groveland, FLA police pin an 11 year old girl down and hold her at gunpoint in her own home while responding to a burglary call.

GROVELAND, Fla. —

Two Groveland police officers are accused of using excessive force on an 11-year-old girl while responding to a burglary call at her home over the weekend.

The girl's family told Channel 9 the officers went in through the garage door and let themselves inside the house, reportedly with guns drawn, responding to a burglary alarm.

The young girl was on her bed watching television when she said she was forced to the ground at gunpoint.

"One of the officers was pushing me down and when he was pushing me down, (he) put his knee on me and the other officer had his gun pointed at me," she told Channel 9.

The officers' response was prompted by the family's burglary alarm, which had accidentally been tripped.

Jean Guirand wants to know how anyone could think his little girl was a threat.

"Someone should get fired for doing something like," he said.

After relaying his concerns to the chief and after Channel 9 began asking questions, Groveland police launched an internal affairs probe into possible use of excessive force.

Channel 9 found Officers James Festa and John Rigdon have been with the department for three years, and both have been disciplined several times, according to their personnel files.

Festa was reprimanded in December for botching a child abuse investigation. He was also been suspended in 2013 for sleeping on the job.

Rigdon was suspended in May and demoted in 2013 from corporal. He was also reprimanded in 2011. Each punishment was the result of allegedly filing false police reports.

Guirund wants Internal Affairs investigators to scrutinize Sunday's police report, which contains nothing about his daughter's account.

"She's traumatized by it," he said.

Investigators are set to interview his daughter Monday.

The chief told Channel 9 his department is taking the allegations seriously but is not able to comment publicly until the internal investigation is complete.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

So, Sava, what was the little girl's race?
                          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Go on guess. No, really have a guess, you might be surprised.

Oh wait..

Guirand said he is not sure whether race played a role in how the two white officers treated his black daughter and himself but that he just wants some answers.

Comment

For those who do not want to watch the horror clip.

The children were green.

The race - Vegans.
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                              X