Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does giving a two year old a large freezer bag filled with blue food coloring and water seem like a good idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felch View Post
    If you sister doesn't let you prevent her two year old from causing property damage, then she's a terrible human being.
    Agree.

Originally posted by FlameFlash View Post
    Probably not an issue among family, especially protecting property in an easy way, but I think the good Dr is pointing out that you need to be wary of crazy/stupid parents and correcting their children.

Other kids creep me out. I don't know what to do around them. Mine I easily can correct wherever we are but somebody else's? Is it safe for me to stop them from lighting themselves on fire or will the parent flip out at me and claim I've hurt the poor sod in some way? Waiting at the bus stop with my kids I always have no idea what to say to the little ones, obviously starved for attention, starts talking to me nonstop.

The worst is when they randomly hug you.
    I have no qualms about parenting other people's children. I also have no qualms about telling those parents, if they protest, that if they'd parent their children in the first place, I wouldn't have to.

Beyond that, anyone is free to BRING IT
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My wife goes so far as to discipline others kids when she's out with ours at a public park or something but those parents don't notice because they're not paying attention anyway
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
      X