No announcement yet.

wallets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homosexual doctor Neil Patrick Harris plays a deeply insane magician who concocts elaborate schemes to put his penis inside women. They work, mostly.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'm sure Neil Patrick Harris could hand out business cards that said he was a homeless bum and he could still get whatever bed partners he wanted.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
        Actually, I delete those promptly. It's the pics I receive you'd have to worry about. Though, I don't suspect you'd mind those much.
        Snapchat?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          Homosexual doctor Neil Patrick Harris plays a deeply insane magician who concocts elaborate schemes to put his penis inside women. They work, mostly.
          Yes. I know of the show. I just have zero interest in it.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            Snapchat?
            if you want, I suppose

though, aren't you currently involved? does she know?
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I was talking about dick pics

Actually, I've never used Snapchat. Just seems useless if you aren't a teenager who doesn't know how to delete your browser history.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I was talking about dick pics

Actually, I've never used Snapchat. Just seems useless if you aren't a teenager who doesn't know how to delete your browser history.
                And a teenager that doesn't understand that screenshots exist...
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I was talking about dick pics
                  So was I.

Why ? I wasn't even going to charge you.
                  Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  I've become familiar with it only because younger women seem to like it.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I still have the same wallet my parents gave me when I was a teen. There are nasty signs of wear around the corners, but I still love it and won't let my wife replace it.

It's a squarish single fold that's as tall and long as a credit card is long, so it's quite compact despite having a coin pouch. I can't find another one that's equally small.
                    Graffiti in a public toilet
                    Do not require skill or wit
                    Among the **** we all are poets
                    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
                      I still have the same wallet my parents gave me when I was a teen. There are nasty signs of wear around the corners, but I still love it and won't let my wife replace it.

It's a squarish single fold that's as tall and long as a credit card is long, so it's quite compact despite having a coin pouch. I can't find another one that's equally small.
                      Coin pouch!?

Any branding featured on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlameFlash View Post
                        Coin pouch!?

Any branding featured on it?
                        Well, not really a pouch, but a coin compartment with a push button. The wallet is Turkish, Dilek.
                        Graffiti in a public toilet
                        Do not require skill or wit
                        Among the **** we all are poets
                        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Turkish Delight?

(this is what I get for looking here while eating)

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
                            Dilek.

???
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Ribbed for your pleasure...

Comment

Working...
                              X