new OKC thread (yet another Savalog)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Lori

I try not to think about that stuff. But sadly, I think it is pretty normal for guys to do so. My longest drought between sexual encounters is... about 1 year. I could probably figure out the exact number of days if I looked back at a calender.

Maybe you need a few companions rather than one steady girlfriend?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I really don't think I'd do too well with more casual sex. I don't touch people until I'm exceedingly comfortable with them. The new writing chick has given me high fives a couple times. It takes all my energy to just go along with that and not say, "Actually, nothing personal, but I don't touch people," which is what I almost always do instead with people I'm mildly comfortable with. (For example, I'll shake strangers' hands, because it would be really awkward if I didn't do that in a situation where I'm supposed to. With people I have some comfort level with, however, I can usually get up the nerve to tell them that I don't like physical contact.)
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
        I really don't think I'd do too well with more casual sex.
        Good. Because I'm not talking about casual sex.

My version of companionship is more like polyamory. Think... open relationship
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't touch people until I'm exceedingly comfortable with them. The new writing chick has given me high fives a couple times. It takes all my energy to just go along with that and not say, "Actually, nothing personal, but I don't touch people," which is what I almost always do instead with people I'm mildly comfortable with. (For example, I'll shake strangers' hands, because it would be really awkward if I didn't do that in a situation where I'm supposed to. With people I have some comfort level with, however, I can usually get up the nerve to tell them that I don't like physical contact.)
          And that's cool too. No problem with that. I was this way for a long time because of being abused as a kid. I get it.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Then I'm not really sure what the benefit is of a companion over a romantic partner.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Then I'm not really sure what the benefit is of a companion over a romantic partner.
              It's more an issue of semantics.

I'm finding a lot of women interested in being more open don't like to use the "r" word.

If you prefer monogamy, that's cool. Just thought I'd throw it out there. Personally, I'm finding it easier to meet more women if I already am with someone.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• /me shrugs. Where I stand now, my issue is with my inability to act, not the unavailability of any potential partners. Unless I'd have been more successful if I'd suggested a 3-way with my TA and whoever she was seeing.

Comment

• Ugh, my second GF (end of HS) tried to use 'if you stay with me I'll give you my virginity' to talk me out of breaking up with her. If anything, it further convinced me I was doing the right thing.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                    Ugh, my second GF (end of HS) tried to use 'if you stay with me I'll give you my virginity' to talk me out of breaking up with her. If anything, it further convinced me I was doing the right thing.
                    You know what a more precious gift than virginity is? Balls deep, deep dicking
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

/me shrugs. Where I stand now, my issue is with my inability to act, not the unavailability of any potential partners. Unless I'd have been more successful if I'd suggested a 3-way with my TA and whoever she was seeing.
                      ah, I see

sorry, I'm slow
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                        You know what a more precious gift than virginity is? Balls deep, deep dicking
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I think I am going to stop masturbating entirely and only rely on sex for a release

i have never actually done this before in my life
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Don't you find it to be a little old at this point

Comment

• If it ever seemed old to me, I wouldn't want to live on this planet anymore.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• 88 views on my profile so far this week
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X