Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
    Hi Sava it's me again (AAHZ lol.)

I just wanted to tell you how oBsessed I am with Uranus. All I think aBout all day, Sava, is Uranus. Last night I acKtually had a dream aBout Uranus. I want a PicKture on my wall of Uranus. Sava, Uranus is ProBaBly the moast wonderful thing in the entire Solar System.

Without Uranus, Sava, I am not cKomPlete. I NEED Uranus.
    You aren't alone, brah. Lots of people need it. Few get it.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

/browses Steam store

Zombie games need to go away. There's so many of them. I don't get it. The over-saturation of that genre is much worse than I've seen from any other genre. I recall people complaining about the glut of military shooters a few years ago. And while a few different popular franchises have been battling it out in that genre, there just wasn't the litany of crap titles trying to capitalize on the genre's popularity like there is with these stupid zombie survival games.

At least, that's my impression.

One or two? Even four or five popular franchises? Fine. Enjoy. Play your game. Right now, five of the top ten results are zombie games. And one of them is not Day Z.

I could probably list half a dozen other titles that aren't on the page right now too.

But my rant is losing steam. Pun intended, I suppose.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Having lived through the RTS craze of the nineties, nothing fazes me anymore.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I miss those days.

At least RTS was an interesting genre. I say "was" because the modern offerings suck.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

OK, sava, you know I love you and all, but don't mess with cheese
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I love cheese.

If anyone is messing with cheese, it's the anti-pre-shredded elitists.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

that is not cheese
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Practically speaking, all you are advocating is for an increase in food prep time.

Making quesadillas, for instance, would be a nightmare.

and pizza? I'll have one ready for you tomorrow... if I start right now.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

lol a pizza wih grated cheese LOL

You can grate the cheee while you pre-bake the dough.

Unless you buy pre-baked dough, in which case you might as well use pre-grated cheese, and ketchup while you're at it.

[edit:] re quesadillas, just slice the cheese. no need to grate it. srsly.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                      lol a pizza wih grated cheese LOL
                      It's the only way to get consistent cheese coverage... a key feature of GOOD pizza... otherwise, you're left with neapolitan garbage

You can grate the cheee while you pre-bake the dough.

Unless you buy pre-baked dough, in which case you might as well use pre-grated cheese, and ketchup while you're at it.

[edit:] re quesadillas, just slice the cheese. no need to grate it. srsly.
                      There's no conceivable reality where more work for inferior results is a good idea.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

dude, if your answer to proper coverage is less cheese spread thinly but evenly, you're doing it wrong. The proper answer is MORE CHEESE.

(incidentally, that's the answer to most of life problems)
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

or rather, MOAR CHEESE
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

disagree

big floating chunks of cheese is perhaps the worst possible outcome... aside from maybe a pizza without cheese
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

having ingredients, especially cheese, spread evenly is the whole reason for pizza's existence

overwise, it's just a bunch of random crap thrown on bread
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                It's the only way to get consistent cheese coverage... a key feature of GOOD pizza... otherwise, you're left with neapolitan garbage

There's no conceivable reality where more work for inferior results is a good idea.
                                FFS, shoot me now!

That looks like mozzarella - it's meant to look that way! Also, seeing as mozzarella is supposed to be a moist cheese, it should on no account be grated.

Pre-grating cheese oxidises it: it dries out, loses flavour etc - it is the inferior product! Not to mention that it will likely cost more (they don't ****ing grate it for nothing!) and takes up more space in the fridge.

Since when is paying more for something inferior a good thing!? Unless you are a lazy schlepp with little interest in food other than the convenience of stuffing it down your face as quickly as humanly possible - why even make a pizza? Why not buy the frozen crap? **** it, why not just get it delivered directly to your bed - who needs to get up anyway!?

Pre-grated cheese is the slippery slope to obesity - just ask Oerdin!

It's not about elitism, it's about self respect.
                                "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X