Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened to the großrossiya thread

It's gone. Aeson!!!
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

I blame FSB. Just in time for Mariupol shelling and attempt to encircle Ukrainiant troops in Debaltseve.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

It's a goddamn scandal NATO (and particularly the US) hasn't sent in troops or actual equipment to support the Ukrainians.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I guess this means the war in the Ukraine is officially over!

I don't know what happened. I'll look into it but I think it's just Apolyton's database is huge and buggy, and there's a decade+ of hacks and broken plugins lying around.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          I guess this means the war in the Ukraine is officially over!

I don't know what happened. I'll look into it but I think it's just Apolyton's database is huge and buggy, and there's a decade+ of hacks and broken plugins lying around.
          man, if only our owner weren't so lazy and could tidy up the place.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
            man, if only our owner weren't so lazy and could tidy up the place.
            ... isn't that why many American's hire Filipinos?

Someone probably has it on back up.. I don't.
            Last edited by Uncle Sparky; January 26, 2015, 01:03.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

My guess is, it was Putin.
              He saw the thread, wasn´t amused and then ordered his hackers to take the thread down
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

SSB anyone?
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

FSB has done it again.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

serb dobbed you in
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

that thread needed to be put down ages ago
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Soon all the threads that will be left will be those asking where the threads have gone.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I lost a whole bunch of thanks with that thread's disappearance.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

that thread is now occupied by Russian troops, who deny they are Russian troops

Comment

...what Russian thread? There never was a Russian thread. You are all mistaken.
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X