Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Parmesan Cheese Do you Keep in the House?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Coldie

Cheese - yes, and some people say there is no God - they must be lactose intolerant
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      Invalid poll. There is no such thing as too much cheese.
      Proof from Wisconsin
      Click image for larger version

Name:	0.c.op13-12223-mid.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	9101459
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

1) There's no such thing as too much cheese.

2) Pre-grated? Seriously?

3) Cheese in most of south america generally sucks donkey balls
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Pre-grated? Don't tell me it wasn't from Parma either.

I sadly don't have any in my fridge right now. Putin
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            I usually have a huge Costco sized container of the pre-graded stuff which I give to other people and then a small slice of the real deal which I either use for myself or girls I am trying to ****.
            Pre-****ing-grated!!?

From someone who claims to be a foodie!

Never knew that parmesan was considered an aphrodisiac, or that your idea of a chat up line is getting a girl to 'taste your cheese'...
            "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
              It's rare I use Parmesan, local hard cheeses are better.
              Like what?
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                Pre-****ing-grated!!?

From someone who claims to be a foodie!

Never knew that parmesan was considered an aphrodisiac, or that your idea of a chat up line is getting a girl to 'taste your cheese'...
                You don't seem to have very good reading comprehension skills. I said I give the pre-grated to guests and visitors but keep the real stuff for myself or young ladies I am trying to impress. Reading is fundimental, my sheep shagging friend.

Comment

Reading is fundimental, my sheep shagging friend.
                  But obviously not writing?
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I put Parmesan cheese on everything. I even sprinkle it into my coffee and onto my toothpaste.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

You don't seem to have very good reading comprehension skills. I said I give the pre-grated to guests and visitors but keep the real stuff for myself or young ladies I am trying to impress. Reading is fundimental, my sheep shagging friend.
                      I read very well thank you :

1: I read that you bought pre-grated.
                      2: That you compound that egregious error by being a miserly c*nt to your guests and visitors
                      3: That one of your seduction tactics is to ply a woman with cheese! Maybe you'd be more successful with the former if you didn't stuff your face with the latter!

Also whilst I am well aware of the fundamentals of reading, you still haven't grasped the fun'DIM'entals of spelling, eh OerDIM...?

Nor have you adequately answered the accusations of racism and making up statistics about Muslims supporting terrorists directed at you...
                      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

why hostility towards cheese that is already shredded or grated?
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I simply reported the statistics in the study. I am sorry the truth upsets 6ou but it is still the truth and the truth is not racist even if you don't like it.

Comment

Watching a racist defend his views is cringeworthy.

but i love it
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I simply reported the statistics in the study. I am sorry the truth upsets 6ou but it is still the truth and the truth is not racist even if you don't like it.
                              No, you made stuff up and I called you out about it and, to date, you've done nothing about it to prove your racist statement because you clearly realise you're wrong...

I'm laying down the gauntlet: surely if you are right, it would give you no greater (or in your case, grater) pleasure than to see me with egg on my face - to prove it, as I've asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                why hostility towards cheese that is already shredded or grated?
                                Because on the one hand he's pretending to be some kind of cheese connoisseur, when the fact he buys it pre-grated betrays the fact that he has no class...

Comment

Working...
                                X