Goat Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goat Map

...in case, you know, you need to know where the goats are.

Click image for larger version

Name:	goat map.png
Views:	1
Size:	885.8 KB
ID:	9136076

You're Welcome!
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Goats are cool. Low maintenance and good alarm system.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

(Note: literally used here to mean not literally.)
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It is good to know where your goat is.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I'm not going to let you get my goat.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Texas is for Goat lovers.®
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I'd like to her some fainting goat
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Great Caesar's Goat!

Comment

Wow, Texas, land of the Goatse lovers - why am I not surprised...?
                  "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

A lot more Hawaiian goats than I would have guessed...
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I hear they did a similar map the UK; for some reason, all the dots on the map were found to line up along cliffs in Wales.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Wrong! We much prefer sheep - nice and fluffy and much more... 'pliable'...
                        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Working...
                        X