What did you get for Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you get for Apolyton?

Inspired by the 'What did you get for Christmas' thread, what have you bought so far via Aeson's Amazon affiliation link?

I just got one of these: Tetris Version 2 Tetrimino Light
    Click image for larger version

Name:	61QVq4SVfwL._SL1000_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	9136066

Anyway, I figured if I was going to buy something on Amazon, the least I could do was help poly at the same time
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman

Comment

If we don't see ads, how do we link through?
      Since I do usually buy quite a bit on amazon.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Aeson is probably banging his head against the wall right now...

Because the links are discreetly visible at the top of each page?

See, our benevolent overlord provides us with easy ways to support poly without the garish ads.
        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

So Discreet that I don't see them. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Really?

At the top of the thread part of this page - above the thread title bit:

Support an Apolyton OT that advertisers flee in terror from: Buy Stuff from Amazon (UK, CA, FR, DE). You know you were going to buy it anyway.

Comment

****, I'm a Warlord already...

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                Really?

At the top of the thread part of this page - above the thread title bit:

Support an Apolyton OT that advertisers flee in terror from: Buy Stuff from Amazon (UK, CA, FR, DE). You know you were going to buy it anyway.

Nope, don't see it. At least I'm not going crazy.
                I'm sure Aeson can explain why I don't but it probably has to do with when I was an owner many years ago.
                It seems that later owners left a lot of my settings the same. (which I have always been thankful for)
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

on the top of the page, beneath the banner and forum path, there are links to the several Amazons.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

What forum theme are you using? Maybe its that. Or that you are (used to be?) PolyPLUS life member?
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Or that you are (used to be?) PolyPLUS life member?
                      Betting that's the reason.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, I'm also a PLUS member (though apparently a different variety than rah is), and I don't see the Amazon stuff.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yah, Poly Plus members dont see the ad slots at all, whatever they contain. The links Mobius posted will work.

Comment

Working...
                          X