Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigoted fast food eaters get come-up-ance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      Why not?
      Fan-tastic point, Oerdin. We should hyphen-ate every-thing just in ca-se.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Ok, that was creative enough to earn a like for your post. Well done.

WRT smart phones, I got a Samsung Galaxy S5 on black Friday for $1 with a two year contract and Verizon offers a pretty good deal of $60 a month for unlimited voice, text, and 2 GB of data. Best Buy even kicked in a $150 gift card with sign up. So there are great deals out there, my friend, just look them up. Lastly, the Yelp app for smartphones is free and pretty useful telling you what is nearby, what their star rating is, and how expensive they are all with one click. It really doesn't take long though you do have to watch out for dumb asses five staring junk like Chick Fil A.
        Dude, your tariffs are crazily expensive: I have unlimited 4G data here for £26 a month

And you bought it on Dumb Friday...
        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
          Oh God

I should have realized that would have a led to a "look at how pretentious and hipster my artisinal food choices that it is, btw, soooo much cheaper"
          Oh, and this...
          "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Working...
          X