Charles Koch doing something good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
    FYI - As the resident troll you are not required to tag in its just accepted you will adhom your self into the conversation.
    Calm down, Doggie. I know you miss me, but you'll just have to wait your turn.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Koch

My cock
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I'm actually mildly astonished to think back and realize I have no recollection of anyone, here or elsewhere, saying anything like "you suck, Kochs." It seems like such a gimme. But maybe I'm just out of the loop, b/c I know the Koch brothers as "those guys liberals are always pissed at, for whatever reason."
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

This particular one isn't terrible though I am suspicious that it is like green washing. The companies offer one or two good thing then demand a long list of bad things to justify the good stuff. All too often it is the preverbial sugar in the poison.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
            I'm actually mildly astonished to think back and realize I have no recollection of anyone, here or elsewhere, saying anything like "you suck, Kochs." It seems like such a gimme. But maybe I'm just out of the loop, b/c I know the Koch brothers as "those guys liberals are always pissed at, for whatever reason."
            It'd be a bit like going 'Damn, that satan guy really is a dick!'.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedotard View Post
              regexcellent, ca. 1850: "So what if some people are property of others? Egalitarianism doesn't mean equal outcomes."
              Uh no, dicksuck, that would be inequal opportunity.

Comment

Before we jump into bed with Charles Koch may I ask what sort of criminal justice reform he's buying .... er, backing? I want details! What does making the sentence fit the crime mean?
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                  Egalitarianism doesn't mean equal outcomes.

If you really don't think the genocide and jaywalking thing is de rigeur in prosecution you must not know any prosecutors. It's standard up and down the line for petty criminals, mass murderers, companies, white collar criminals, you name it.
                  You guys really are like little Kuciclones (clowns?), mindlessly backing each other up despite the overwhelming evidence against your position.

Though it has become apparent, that while I do call you both Tweedledum and Tweedledumber, you are in fact quite noticeably the dumber one...
                  "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                    Whenever he gets so huffy from stuff like this, I just remember myself at his age... So I just laugh and smile, and hope that he'll do so too when he grows up.
                    Yeah, one day they'll both grow up to be almost as good as Kuci and have the good sense to stop posting on this site like he has

It was fun watching Kuci grow up and become less of a jerk as he did so. His clones, however, seem to be imperfect copies that are taking a lot longer than him
                    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                      Before we jump into bed with Charles Koch may I ask what sort of criminal justice reform he's buying .... er, backing? I want details! What does making the sentence fit the crime mean?
                      Probably the sort of reforms that cryptofascists like you find intolerable.
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                        Uh no, dicksuck, that would be inequal opportunity.
                        Nah, slaves just need to save up enough money to buy their own freedom. They can become rich just like anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                          You guys really are like little Kuciclones (clowns?), mindlessly backing each other up despite the overwhelming evidence against your position.

Though it has become apparent, that while I do call you both Tweedledum and Tweedledumber, you are in fact quite noticeably the dumber one...
                          HC has already gotten a sweet gig out of college.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Another reason why the reg part of the Kuci-entity is the stupid part...

Comment

Originally posted by Pedotard View Post
                              Nah, slaves just need to save up enough money to buy their own freedom. They can become rich just like anyone else.
                              Failing that, they could just buy a vicarius and ease the workload a bit.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                              X