X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breasts, over or underrated?

Definitely OVERRATED!

Why?

Well... let me see. They're basically milk providers but much like milk, it's no good for you.

Why do I smell like boobs? That's what I REALYL wanted to say. Of course I smell like boobs because a dancer almost twisted my neck with them. Seriously, it was an assault. It's funny at most, sexy? NOT! IT was like *BANG* and ouch. I feel sorry for all the women who take implants. Why? It is a trick! It's like a bowling ball, with some skin on it, if you hit someone's face with it, would you think they'd be like "oooh that's nice"? No. It just hurts. And that is tha precise moment when you lose interest in boobs of fake nature.

Or maybe there are some better materials that aren't so hard? I don't know. But the ones that still smell on my hands, cheap perfume and just I don't know, cigarettes and probably some old man drool from last night. THe only good thing that came out of it was that it sobered me up right there, so I said to myself "what the hell am I doing" this is a scam!

At the very least, if someone wants bigger boobs, they should still leave their own fat all around it, so go for smaller ones. Nothing wrong with it. In fact, no boobs is better than those giant wrecking balls. NOT appealing at all.

Instead, do squats. It's healthy, men like butts, they are better than boobs anyway. And you don't need to do anything abou tit, except eat, sleep and work out. PEople should do that anyway!

SO... I say boobs are OVERRATED, what say you and why?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

This is what I would say wisdom from coming back from the brink of death.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

​I have always enjoyed them. I admit the main event has always been down stairs.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Wrong account, self biased.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Depends on whether breast milk ice cream is better than regular or not. Anyone know? It probably isn't because then there would be no feminism because women would actually be kept like cattle.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Depends on whether breast milk ice cream is better than regular or not. Anyone know?

A fairly memorable night on another forum culminated in me drinking human milk. It's rather pleasant.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

cant decide without pics

Comment

I like boobs.

Comment

The toilet seat at the airport is more sanitary than a strippers chest though.
                    Last edited by Kidlicious; December 21, 2014, 00:03.

Comment

Wow is Self Biased really Oerdin?!?

What the hell is going on today.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        The toilet seat at the airport is more sanitary than a strippers chest though.
                        Just because you like to poop on strippers' chests doesn't mean that the rest of us share your weird fetish
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Well this took the right turn fast!

I have not tasted breast milk since I was a kid though, not even when my kids were born and had the opportunity. ANother question, can we tell something about a person's health when looking at their breasts? I don't know, that's why I ask. Probably not, right?

I think if the butt of a person is a certain way, they're most likely healthy. I've never seen a really sick person with an athletic tail. Just doesn't happen. It tells us that they walk, run, go to the gym, carry their own bodyweight regularly. THey don't sit too much and aren't too passive. What about breasts? You can't tell from the firmness that they're fit. All you can tell is if they've got a surgery or not, either way it's not too much information on overall health. Except, of course, in the case of extreme deformity, but that's about it. I don't think a woman should have large boobs, that means they don't move very much. Not necessarily, just very likely.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                            Just because you like to poop on strippers' chests doesn't mean that the rest of us share your weird fetish
                            Wrong account molly bloom.

Comment

It's the WEIRDEST thing though... On the other hand, yeah I don't mind a dance.... it's quite nice if the girl is pretty. But NO I would never want my daughter to be a stripper. Buuuut.... would I then make it illegal? Absolutely not. But it's a beast. All I can say is less legislation, more boobs, more everything and in the middle of it, I'll do my best to have my daughter realise her non-stripper dreams early on and pursue those. And give her lots of hugs.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X