Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DA knew there were lying witnesses testifying to the grand jury, decided that since he was going to be criticized he'd do the worst thing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA knew there were lying witnesses testifying to the grand jury, decided that since he was going to be criticized he'd do the worst thing.

McCulloch: Well, early on, I decided that anyone who claimed to have witnessed anything was going to be presented to the grand jury. And I knew that no matter how I handled it, there would be criticism of it. So if I didn't put those witnesses on, then we'd be discussing now why I didn't put those witnesses on. Even though their statements were not accurate.
    Is Missouri a "teach the controversy" kind of state because my goodness

also, this kind of thing is forbidden by the rules governing lawyers in Missouri:

A lawyer shall not knowingly...offer evidence that the lawyer knows to be false. If a lawyer, the lawyer's client, or a witness called by the lawyer has offered material evidence and the lawyer comes to know of its falsity, the lawyer shall take reasonable remedial measures, including, if necessary, disclosure to the tribunal. A lawyer may refuse to offer evidence, other than the testimony of a defendant in a criminal matter, that the lawyer reasonably believes is false.
    Is your confidence in justice still fully intact?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Those witnesses were the ones who didn't support the officer's testimony, hth

He included them because he knew the retarded HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT mob outside would skin him alive if he didn't.

The issue here is that the grand jury was called at all given that everyone who knew anything about the case understood immediately that Wilson was completely innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
        The issue here is that the grand jury was called at all given that everyone who knew anything about the case understood immediately that Wilson was completely innocent.
        Just keep repeating this line without any sort of support, and then don't even engage your brain to ponder the ethical violations of the DA.

It's like you're actively avoiding riling yourself up in the face of an obvious injustice.

Comment

Reg doesnt care about ethical violations because everything played out as he believed it should. Really inquisitive and curious mind ya got there, Reg

Comment

Brown did not surrender, he did not stop, turn and put his hands up begging for his life

he turned and ran at the cop

thats why both his blood and Wilson's shell casings were found ~25-30 away from his body

Comment

Wtf is wrong with you MRT?
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                Reg doesnt care about ethical violations because everything played out as he believed it should. Really inquisitive and curious mind ya got there, Reg
                Have you looked at the physical evidence? Brown's DNA was found on Wilson's gun and in his car. The first wound to brown was to his hand and made from a distance of a few inches.

Comment

So no comment on ethical violations by the DA, you want to just keep ramming the righteous kill angle. Ive said it time and time again. I have no doubts wilson felt threatened, i question whether it was reasonable. Secondly there are enough sevondary issues that should raise the hackles of anyone following the case, but you seemingly dont care and i can only guess that its because the end result satisfies you and youd rather not think about the implications of unethical people in the justice system.

Comment

Or i could be less than generous and assume that you think its okay to be unethical if you feel like there is external pressure. What a stupid, spineless copout.

Comment

Is your confidence in justice still fully intact?
                      As opposed to your belief that black people cannot do wrong?

Yes. Yes. My confidence in justice in exonerating Wilson is fully intact.

Ethical violations in that they erred on the side of the perpetrator?

No, no I don't think you're getting it MRT. The people who lied under oath are all the folks that were saying Brown had his hands up. That much we do know.

I'm curious MRT, do you think posting this crap is going to endear you to polytubbies? Sheesh, you're like the creationist now.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Wilson felt threatened because he was threatened. If it's not okay to shoot someone when he's trying to take your gun then it's never okay.

Comment

I have no doubts wilson felt threatened, i question whether it was reasonable. Secondly there are enough sevondary issues that should raise the hackles of anyone following the case, but you seemingly dont care and i can only guess that its because the end result satisfies you and youd rather not think about the implications of unethical people in the justice system.
                          MRT, serious question. If Michael Brown were white would you care?
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                            Or i could be less than generous and assume that you think its okay to be unethical if you feel like there is external pressure. What a stupid, spineless copout.
                            You're pissed because the victim (Wilson), did not get charged with a crime, and the perp is dead because of his own actions. Only racist cop haters want to hear your ****. It's getting ****ing older than dirt.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Racist cop haters like Harold Thomas, a black NYPD detective of over 20 years, who was beaten by white patrolmen despite showing his ID and badge?

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/nyp...arrested-cops/

Comment

Working...
                              X