No announcement yet.

NHL 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They certainly don't make it look easy. I was starting to feel good when they scored in the 3rd to go up by 2 and then just over a minute or so they were down by 1.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• What Chicago team ever makes it look easy? Well, maybe some of the Jordan teams, but otherwise....

Comment

• What Chicago team ever makes it look easy? Well, maybe some of the Jordan teams, but otherwise....

Comment

• Chicago didn't come out as well as we would have hoped but the PP kill seemed to energize them a bit. Getting that third goal was key and what a beautiful move by Kane to get open and put it in the net. The fourth goal was even bigger with Anaheim putting another big push on at end of game.
          Great game by Duncan Keith with three assists and a HUGE save.

Two game sevens now. What more could we ask for? Well, a Blackhawks win in game 7, of course.

Comment

• We have a very interesting race here with 2 game sevens and the conference champs picks coming into play.

An Anaheim and Tampa win will produce
            Joncha 26
            GJRam 25
            JRab 25

A Chicago and Tampa win
            JRab 29
            Sava 26
            GV 26

An Anaheim and New York win
            Joncha 28
            GJram 27
            GV 27

A Chicago and New york win will make a real log jam of the standings
            GV 29
            Ming 28
            Rah 27
            DB 27
            JRab 27
            Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• And no matter what happens, BK will be at the bottom.

My older brother is a Chicago native transplanted to Tampa. His work has luxury box tickets that he will have a lot of access to so you can bet which match up he'd like to see.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ain't gonna win much with Hawks in the Conference finals and all the Hawks fans here.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• It's possible to be one of the front runners without being a haws fan or even pre-picking them as finalists.
                  Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• It's possible to be one of the front runners without being a haws fan or even pre-picking them as finalists.
                    Yeah, just much harder with the Chicago contingent.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Hey you took a risk by picking the hawks to lose in 4 game in the first round.
                      Don't blame them winning on why you did so bad, blame your bad picking.
                      What a loser. Take some ownership. jeeze.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I seem to be doing alright with my picks...
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Hey you took a risk by picking the hawks to lose in 4 game in the first round.
                          Don't blame them winning on why you did so bad, blame your bad picking.
                          What a loser. Take some ownership. jeeze.
                          Did just fine in the first round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            Did just fine in the first round.
                            Didn't you finish in last place for the first round. Not very demanding standards on your part
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Got 5/8 and missed the two homer picks. So I was 5/6 otherwise. Only pick I missed was St. Louis.

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Joncha 24
                                GV 24
                                Jrab 23
                                GJRam 22
                                Rah 21
                                Ming 20
                                Sava 19
                                DB 18
                                BK 12

Only in benland would finishing in last place be considered doing fine. And you wonder why people think you're a dishonest creep.

It wasn't even close. The contest was to pick winners. Own your picks. or STFU.

You're a joke.

If I don't count the series I picked wrong, I'd be winning.
                                Last edited by rah; May 30, 2015, 09:58.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X