Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed Opponents

Hi Guyssss!
    So, Yeah. I'm a new user but browse this forum very much. Since I played CTPII since December 14, There seem to be a disturbing problem. Well, the problem is that You get a fixed opponent every time. The British, Scottish, Irish, English, American, German and the Native American. It's pretty boring because these 7 civilizations are always my rivals. Are there any mod or solutions regarding this topic that will solve my problem? Also, I also tried the userprofile.txt thinggy but it failed.

Thank You in advance!

-Mark

Pleeease I really wanna play without this problem!

Comment

Originally posted by EmilioManila View Post
      Pleeease I really wanna play without this problem! Tile Mosaics
      Sad to hear that nobody answer your question. Did you fix it already?

Comment

Hello Emilio
        Your Problem lays in the userprofile.txt. This Text File can be found under following path (Win 10)
        C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call To Power 2\ctp2_program\ctp
        There you looking for above mentioned File, open it, and search for the Entry NonRandomCivs=. If there is a Yes after the equals, then set it to No and you should have these random civs (Hopefully).

Comment

Originally posted by Carolus V. View Post
          Hello Emilio
          Your Problem lays in the userprofile.txt. This Text File can be found under following path (Win 10)
          C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call To Power 2\ctp2_program\ctp
          There you looking for above mentioned File, open it, and search for the Entry NonRandomCivs=. If there is a Yes after the equals, then set it to No and you should have these random civs (Hopefully).

Nice. Thanks for the recommended solution.

Comment

Working...
          X