X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
    which war crime does that justify?
    Is being a catholic a war crime?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

who is to blame for rape? rapists? don't be silly! the real culprits are lascivious entertainers.
      Was not too long ago your buddy Boris claimed that 24 Hours caused torture.

Comment

barack obama, communist and (naturally) a punishment from god for america's wickedness.
        So basically you love the USA, and believe it is blessed by God? It's so wonderful when we actually agree on something, as rare as that is.

Comment

I knew it wouldn't be long from the time you falsely accused others of supporting sadism to the time your openly supported it yourself.

Was not too long ago your buddy Boris claimed that 24 hours caused torture.
          can your random bull**** generator not at least create parsable sentences?
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

can your random bull**** generator not at least create parsable sentences?
            For some reason you are especially offended by particular randomly generated symbols.

Comment

while that sentence appears internally consistent, it still makes no sense.

i think loin is right and you simply don't understand how language works.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Kidicious is a tool .
                The truth is out there!!!!
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                X