Biblical Justifications for Warcrimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biblical Justifications for Warcrimes

brought to you by kidicious' missing testicles, the biblical justifications for warcrimes:

torture and inhuman treatment: mark 2:27

And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath
    willful killing: numbers 24:5

How goodly are thy tents, O Jacob, and thy tabernacles, O Israel!
    compelling a prisoner of war or civilian to serve in the forces of the hostile power: 2 kings 8:7

And Elisha came to Damascus; and Benhadad the king of Syria was sick; and it was told him, saying, The man of God is come hither.
    willfully depriving a prisoner of war or protected civilian of the rights of a fair and regular trial: colossians 4:2

Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving
    willfully causing great suffering or serious injury to body or health: joshua 15:9

And the separate cities for the children of Ephraim were among the inheritance of the children of Manasseh, all the cities with their villages.
    attacks on historic monuments: john 3:27

John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
    see it's all there; the lord has spoken.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Yea verily, for blessed are the cheesemakers.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I expect to learn much about imaginary evil people in this thread.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

you dare to mock what the holy bible says about your favourite war crimes?
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Who exactly is full of crap? You or Kid?
          All of that rigmarole is so totally unrelated that it's likely to cause big ear lobes (also unrelated).
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              All of that rigmarole is so totally unrelated that it's likely to cause big ear lobes (also unrelated).
              kid, who claims to be a christian, was asked by molly bloom in this thread to provide a biblical justification for torture. he came up with mark 2:27. i decided to support his case by offering up some similarly relevant biblical verses that can be used to justify other war crimes.

Comment

COckney: I hate Christianity!
                Normal Person: Why?
                Cockney: Jesus tortured people.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  1. I don't erect straw men because it's pointless.
                  2. I don't argue against straw men because it's equally pointless.
                  Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  COckney: I hate Christianity!
                  Normal Person: Why?
                  Cockney: Jesus tortured people.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by The Stupidest Poster on Apolyton View Post
                    I cannot read and understand anything written on this forum
                    adult illiteracy is such a tragedy.

Comment

Oh you're serious? Sorry for mocking you.

Comment

Wow. Shocker. Cockney posts thread bashing Christians on Sunday morning.

Why don't you just go to mass and get it over with?
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

perhaps you should join kid when he takes his adult literacy course.

Comment

I'm actually taking psychology courses to understand what you're saying. BK is welcome to come with.

Comment

Are you certain that you're not actually the subject instead of the student?
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                              X