X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing news Pekka
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

WOOT! I'm very happy for you and your family!
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          WOOT! I'm very happy for you and your family!
          Thanks

YEs, I like to live, so this is the best present I could get for Christmas.

Also, in other news, my wife's lawyer contacted mine for the settlement of assets. FINALLY! She had me going insane about playing dead horse, that is not replying as to what she wants to do while I was making proposals with my lawyers. Well.. needless to say I'm ahead of the curve so far that at most, if I completely lost, I might have to pay some hundreds of euros. Or, she would owe me like 20k and my dad almost 100k.

I just hope she realises to walk away. I have a good lawyer though. Much better than hers, much better. My lawyer is one of those with great record, that other lawyers tend to avoid.... master negotiator. Very expensive and decided to take my case after mutual lawyer we both know recommended us to be together in this.

I have trust we'll make it out OK. And after that, it's all settled, we have no more ongoing legal disputes. And I can continue my life fully, I can sell, buy, I can build my garage. I can do all that stuff. And then we are divorced in all terms possible!

Oh well, we'll see. I hope it goes well. We can force bankruptcy on her but we kind of try to be humane. She's not too smart though. I really hope her lawyer adn talk some sense into her, that this is the best she can ever get, which is absolutely nothing.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
          X